Pictures of East Belgium

Old April 8th, 2006, 08:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Pictures of East Belgium

Look for nice pictures of East Belgium on my website:

http://members.lycos.nl/joson2004/

Jacqie
Old April 9th, 2006, 06:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 21:24:05 +0200, Jacqueline wrote:

Look for nice pictures of East Belgium on my website:

http://members.lycos.nl/joson2004/

Jacqie

Nice.
Old April 9th, 2006, 07:21 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Mooie

Old April 9th, 2006, 09:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

gRunge wrote:

Mooie

"eetinbelgie"...

--
Best
Greg

Old April 9th, 2006, 09:48 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Gregory Morrow wrote:
gRunge wrote:

Mooie

"eetinbelgie"...

you bet dude

Old April 9th, 2006, 12:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

no not that one thank you morrow

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

gRunge wrote:

Mooie

"eetinbelgie"...

--
Best
Greg

Old April 9th, 2006, 12:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Nope tis you who called him out
We lost martin and good riddance, evleth is trying to calm down but cannot
control himself, you two come and go spamming on the way
Won't last a year.

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

eetinBelgië wrote:

Gregory Morrow wrote:
gRunge wrote:

Mooie

"eetinbelgie"...

you bet dude

Careful, your pal gRunge may rudely reproach you ;-)

--
Best
Greg