Arrest warrant issued for Edwards

Old July 18th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Surfer E2468

Default Arrest warrant issued for Edwards

John Edwards is not responsible for his brothers actions

Old July 18th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Barfin' Bob

HDawson228 wrote:
And what pray tell does this have to do with cruising, No cruise ports in
Colorado that I know of.

Actually it has nothing to do with cruising. But it's a fun way to get
Goldhaber all riled up. He can't resist troll bait, you know.

Old July 18th, 2004, 03:44 AM
HDawson228

I agree that John Edwards is not responsible for other's actions. And I am
not a fan of his but still believe in fairness.
This is not the place for partisan politics.
Old July 18th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Ray L. Nutz

at least Edwards only has brother accused of DWI etc.
how bout this one:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdmv1.html

Old July 18th, 2004, 04:48 PM
morrmar

Actually it has nothing to do with cruising. But it's a fun way to get
Goldhaber all riled up. He can't resist troll bait, you know.

You're not the bait moron, you're quite obviously the troll.

Old July 18th, 2004, 04:48 PM
morrmar

Old July 18th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Bicepeak

This is not the place for partisan politics.

Perhaps Dick will listen to you...

--
- Lee

I doubt it......it hard to slow down a bashing frenzy.
Sean

Old July 18th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Dick Goldhaber

I have received a message from my guru. Heidi has requested that I refrain
from further political commentary and I will accede to her request.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ