Older model Car Rental

Old November 19th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Ed Gray W0SD

Default Older model Car Rental

Can someone give me a link for a car rental for older model cars that
can be taken nationwide and unlimited mileage in Australia. We are
looking at a couple of months rental

Ed Gray
South Dakota USA

Old November 20th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Killalea

If you are happy with an old car, there are a couple of "rent-a-bomb"
dealers in Sydney. But for a couple of months: buy an old car, get it
mechanically checked before you buy, and repairs before heading off. If you
can't sell it in a hurry, then dump it at the airport.
There are thousands for sale in Classifieds and "Trading Post" newspaper.

"Ed Gray W0SD" wrote in message
Can someone give me a link for a car rental for older model cars that
can be taken nationwide and unlimited mileage in Australia. We are
looking at a couple of months rental

Ed Gray
South Dakota USA

---

Old November 20th, 2003, 08:45 AM

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:38:10 +1000, "Anette"
wrote:

Howzabout a '48 Tapper?

Ed Wood would be so prolific....

"Ed Gray W0SD"
Can someone give me a link for a car rental for older model cars that
can be taken nationwide and unlimited mileage in Australia. We are
looking at a couple of months rental

Ed Gray
South Dakota USA

From where and do you want oneway rental??

Anette

Old November 20th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Ed Gray W0SD

Sidney or Melbourne and we will return there.

Anette wrote:
"Ed Gray W0SD"

Can someone give me a link for a car rental for older model cars that
can be taken nationwide and unlimited mileage in Australia. We are
looking at a couple of months rental

Ed Gray
South Dakota USA

From where and do you want oneway rental??

Anette

Old November 21st, 2003, 12:45 AM
FREESPIRIT

V8 Kelso's dont cost much [wheelbarrow with rollerblades] ,uses no gas and
carries incedible loads.

Old November 21st, 2003, 04:42 PM
gwendolen

Ed Gray W0SD schreef:
Can someone give me a link for a car rental for older model cars that
can be taken nationwide and unlimited mileage in Australia. We are
looking at a couple of months rental

http://www.apollocamper.com/vehicles/cheapa.html

Gwen

Old November 21st, 2003, 05:59 PM
Richard

Gwen,

The url works better with .au after the 'com' :-) ie:

http://www.apollocamper.com.au/vehicles/cheapa.html

Richard

"gwendolen" wrote in news:3fbe4073$1
@news.nb.nu:

Old November 22nd, 2003, 09:08 AM
gwendolen

Richard schreef:
Gwen,

The url works better with .au after the 'com' :-) ie:

http://www.apollocamper.com.au/vehicles/cheapa.html

Ta.

Old November 22nd, 2003, 03:37 PM
Richard

Blij te helpen!

"gwendolen" antwoordete:

Old November 22nd, 2003, 05:33 PM
SportChick

Lots of people do this. I think I posted the links earlier to the main car
buying places for backpackers (which would have the type of car you want).
Let me know if you need me to post them again.

Cheers,

Donna
http://www.KirkandDonna.com/