Crown Princess at sea enroute to San Juan

Old September 6th, 2006, 03:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball

Default Crown Princess at sea enroute to San Juan

Let's just say, based on the current cheesecake shots in your album, you are
looking mah-velous, Jeff! Although there is no way you were 35# heavier that
summer? That figure is deceptive...you've just been a gym rat ever since,
and it shows.

Sounds like y'all had a blast.

Diana

"Jeff" wrote:
190??? NO way, Jeff! I can't even visualize it.

--Jean

Oh yes believe it Jean! 3 years ago this summer (before the ill-fated
Serenade of the Seas transatlantic) I was 190# Diana Ball was there and
she can verify it! Lol. That fall in 2003 I lost 35+ pounds by the end
of the year and started going back to the gym and voila here I am now. So
yes, I can be your personal trainer!!

Jeff

Old September 6th, 2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_5_]

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Jean, if you had been able to sit with us every night, you would of
ordered as much as the rest of us did. Sheree and Marty set very good
examples.LOL

NO Way, Sue!...;-)
When I have had enough and start eating with my teeth clenched...I
know enough is enough and cannot be tempted to eat anymore no matter
how good the food may look or how much anyone else consumes!

I know what you mean, by the last couple of days I cut way back on what
I was eating. Sunday I ate very little, I just wasn't interested in food
and no more beef for a long time.lol

sue

Have gone on strict low carb here! Well, that is, after I ate all the
Princess chocolates I saved from the pillows!!! And I got 2 every
night....a rare treat for a solo sailor! Almost like they cared...sniff
sniff....

Jeff

Old September 6th, 2006, 03:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_5_]

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Good, Sheree! So how many pounds did Marty gain? With his appetite I
expect a good number...
Both of you still are skinny... Like mother like son!

190??? NO way, Jeff! I can't even visualize it.

--Jean

Oh yes believe it Jean! 3 years ago this summer (before the ill-fated
Serenade of the Seas transatlantic) I was 190# Diana Ball was there
and she can verify it! Lol. That fall in 2003 I lost 35+ pounds by
the end of the year and started going back to the gym and voila here I
am now. So yes, I can be your personal trainer!!

Now I know why you continue going to the gym, even on vacation. Way to go!!

sue

When I turned 40 it was do or die, lol. Actually, I didn't quite get
around to it until I was 41!!! I can procrastinate sometimes!

Jeff

Old September 6th, 2006, 03:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_5_]

D Ball wrote:
Let's just say, based on the current cheesecake shots in your album, you are
looking mah-velous, Jeff! Although there is no way you were 35# heavier that
summer? That figure is deceptive...you've just been a gym rat ever since,
and it shows.

Sounds like y'all had a blast.

Diana

Hey Diana! We did have a blast! Lots of fun, although I do consider
the Serenade my first (informal) group cruise! One of these days we'll
have to get the Balls on one with the rest of the RTCers...

Yes indeed, I was 190# the summer of the Serenade. A good suit hides a
multitude of sins, lol....I remember vividly shopping for new khaki
shorts that summer for the trip and having to buy a 35" waist! That was
the proverbial last straw as it were! I was not happy!!!

The best thing about going back to the gym was remembering how much I
missed it...was always athletic growing up. So good to get back into
the swing of that!

Hope you and yours are well, and all is well in the new home in Austin!

Jeff
Old September 6th, 2006, 04:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jeff wrote:

One of these days we'll
have to get the Balls on one with the rest of the RTCers...

That would be marvelous, I would really like to meet Diana!!

sue
Old September 6th, 2006, 01:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball

I'd like to meet you, too, Sue. And so many other RTC friends. Just 5 more
years & the Texas school calendar won't matter!

Diana

Old September 6th, 2006, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

i swear there's better buys than in the states! and they have styles they
don't sell here!

sheree

"Jeff" wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

OH NO!
How could that be with the portions of food you two inhaled???
By the last two nights, I was only ordering 3 appetizers for the entire
meal!
Those darn desserts really did me in! And I would only order one most of
the time!!!
Must be metabolism....but then I did not go running UP San Juan streets
for Coach bags either! ;-)
--Jean

The running for the Coach bags is a San Juan tradition in my
book...although I didn't make it there this time! Which is probably good.

Jeff

Old September 6th, 2006, 02:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

D Ball wrote:

I'd like to meet you, too, Sue. And so many other RTC friends. Just 5 more
years & the Texas school calendar won't matter!

Maybe something will work out before then!!

sue