New York

Old June 4th, 2013, 07:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Oldsarge

Default New York

Anyone considering going out of New York City should be aware of the
following:

There are numerous hotels near LaGuardia airport. Getting a car to take you
places is easy but expensive.

We paid $100 including tip for a round trip into the city. We felt it was
worth it since he threw in a tour on top
of that. A taxi would have been a lot more. The hotel we are staying in is
the Hampton Inn. They will get us up, dress us, Feed us, repack our
bags, and take us to the airport for the ship shuttle.
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NoSchitt

Oldsarge wrote:

Anyone considering going out of New York City should be aware of the
following:

There are numerous hotels near LaGuardia airport. Getting a car to
take you places is easy but expensive.

We paid $100 including tip for a round trip into the city. We felt it
was worth it since he threw in a tour on top
of that. A taxi would have been a lot more. The hotel we are staying
in is the Hampton Inn. They will get us up, dress us, Feed us,
repack our bags, and take us to the airport for the ship shuttle.

Will they also wipe your butts after your morning dump?
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Monday, June 3, 2013 11:31:51 PM UTC-7, Oldsarge wrote:
Anyone considering going out of New York City should be aware of the

following:

There are numerous hotels near LaGuardia airport. Getting a car to take you

places is easy but expensive.

We paid $100 including tip for a round trip into the city. We felt it was

worth it since he threw in a tour on top

of that. A taxi would have been a lot more. The hotel we are staying in is

the Hampton Inn. They will get us up, dress us, Feed us, repack our

bags, and take us to the airport for the ship shuttle.

A taxi costs about $30 from LaGuardia to Times Square. Get to see the real NY,NY buy taking the excellent public transportation.

From the LGA Hampton Inn to Times Square (according to MTA)

Approx Travel Time : 54 minutes Map
Walk 0.34 miles(7 minutes) North to LAGUARDIA AIRPORT- PARKING LOT #3
Take the WEST SIDE BWAY - 106 ST via 125 ST bound M60 Bus departing at 9:40 AM
Get off at HOYT AVE & 31ST ST at 9:59 AM
Pay Per Ride Fare : $2.50 - Reduced Fare : $1.25

From ASTORIA BLVD STATION N/Q
Take the STILLWELL AV-CONEY ISLAND bound N Train departing at 10:05 AM
Get off at 42ND ST - TIMES SQ (DOWNTOWN) N/Q/R at 10:25 AM

Walk 0.08 miles(2 minutes) North to destination.

Total Fare : $2.50 - Reduced Fare : $1.25

Old June 7th, 2013, 06:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Christine Cruiser

On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 06:31:51 +0000 (UTC), Oldsarge wrote:

The hotel we are staying in is
the Hampton Inn. They will get us up, dress us, Feed us, repack our
bags, and take us to the airport for the ship shuttle.

LOL! So would I for $1K/hr.