Princess No Longer "Where I Belong"!

Old June 18th, 2004, 08:43 PM
clint

Default Ray Goldenberg SPAM (was Princess No Longer "Where I Belong"!)

That Goldie, is a real doozie!
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
om...
Ray Goldenberg wrote in message

. ..
Hi Everyone,

If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Ray, your post strikes me as a thinly disguised SPAM for your
travel agency. RTC is VERY tolerant about the presence of travel
agents posting in the ng, but in your case, IMHO you have grossly
overstep your bounds.

Best regards,
Ray
***SPAM*** TRAVEL

additional ADs snipped

-- Bob.

Old June 18th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Don & Lynn

Right On.

"Heather" wrote in message
Ten more "Rays" spamadvertising this newsgroup and the clutter would
nearly kill it.

Yes, but if that happened, Rayzor's subtle Spam should be grandfathered

in. I
feel that The Rayzor adds to the group in a positive way since his "press
releases" have sparked many informative threads and can make for good

reads in
and of themselves. Plus, The Rayzor gets a Merit Award for keeping out of

the
many war scenes that are a frequent event around these parts.

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm

Old June 18th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Mark,

Those folks who are offended by what Ray posts are free to block his
messages. Those who do, and I am not among them, will also miss his
informative responses to questions that are asked here.

Not only do I find the posts of interest, and to the best of my knowledge
they are never specific promotions for specific cruises, the only other
poster here who takes the time to upload the cruiselines handouts is me, and
I am not a travel agent, and Ray is not mine.

We have had this discussion before. It is funny that the complaint was
lodged by "Reef Fish", who is a blatant cross poster, and seconded by
"Cruising Chrissy", and we all know what I think of her.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Mark O. Polo" wrote in message
Hi Reef Fish Bob,

Ray GoldenAd's efforts are not even 'thinly disguised'. Those two phone
numbers in the signature block are purely for business purposes.

Aloha

Old June 18th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Default Princess No Longer "Where I Belong"!

Heather,

It is a good thing that you are a pretty lady or I would be all over you for
answering our resident troll. I get "bitch slapped" when I make that
mistake.

You mean you actually SAW this movie?

Buying The Cow [DVD] (2002)
When the topic of marriage comes up, commitment-phobic Jerry O'Connell's
less-than-enthusiastic reaction sends longtime girlfriend Bridgette Wilson
packing. Staring down the barrel of single life, the pair must cope with the
dating scene, advice from well-meaning friends and a rush of mixed emotions
surrounding their breakup. With Alyssa Milano, Ryan Reynolds, Bill Bellamy
and Ron Livingston. 88 min. Standard and Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtracks:
English Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Surround, French Dolby Digital
Surround; Subtitles: English, Chinese, French, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish,
Thai; filmographies; theatrical trailers; interactive menus; scene access.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Heather" wrote in message
"dudes and dudettes"

Did you get permission from Mr. Garland to use that quote clint? I just

saw a
movie called "buying the cow" and I instantly thought of you. lol

Old June 18th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Mark O. Polo

Hi Jim,

Midwest=A0Jim wrote: Oh get a life. It's a signature line. Who cares.

I would guess Ray GoldenAd cares a lot or he wouldn't be doing it. He
has taken a lot of flack over the years for his advertising but he
persists so it must mean a lot of bucks for him to keep on loading the
rtc newsgroup.

Aloha

Old June 18th, 2004, 08:58 PM
DDupin

I wonder if all this spamming loses him more business than he gains. People who
are irritated by the spam aren't going to use him as a TA.

From:
(Reef Fish)

Old June 18th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Mike Cordelli

Ray's posts are often times things most of us would not find on our own.
The one earlier this week on the computers on the Cunard ships was totally
fascinating, and while I could have dug it out, it's way better just to know
that if it's a post from Ray, it's pretty much a give it's going to be good
information.

If there were another ten or twenty agents posting information, and it was
as useful as Rays, then I would be the first to welcome them to the
newsgroup. I don't care if there is a signature line on the posts or not.

Ray is a great asset to the group, and provides information most people
wouldn't see on their own. For all I care he can post a picture of business
card on each post.

Old June 18th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Gayle A Kortright

Thank you, Mike. I was just going to post pretty much what you just
said. I always find Ray's posts interesting and informative.

Gayle

Old June 19th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Cruising Chrissy

Ten more "Rays" spamadvertising this newsgroup and the clutter would
nearly kill it.

On 18 Jun 2004 19:12:33 GMT, anOspam (Heather)
wrote:

Yes, but if that happened, Rayzor's subtle Spam should be grandfathered in. I
feel that The Rayzor adds to the group in a positive way since his "press
releases" have sparked many informative threads and can make for good reads in
and of themselves.

All he has to do is take off the spamadvertising tagline.