RTW Payment for Star Light

Old March 28th, 2013, 08:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default RTW Payment for Star Light

On Wednesday, March 14, 2001 7:00:25 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew Boyd wrote:
Hi guys,
Im planning a round the world trip in May. Here's the intinerary:

Monday May 14 SYD-MIA: The details of which are......
United 816 SYD-LAX
United 900 LAX-SFO
United 985 SFO_MIA

Thursday May 24 MCO-LHR:
United 978 MCO-IAD
United 924 IAD-LHR

Wednesday May 30 LHR-CPH:
SAS SK506 LHR-CPH

Monday June 4 CPH-BKK:
SAS 1639 CPH-FRA
Lufthansa FRA-BKK

Saturday June 9 BKK-SYD
Thai 991 BKK-SYD

Note that the LAX and SFO and IAD are just brief connecting stops (less
than 12 hours). then im bussing up to the conference in orlando after
staying in miami for a few days. My research on the helpful sydney airport
website (hi!) has suggested that this will qualify for the star light
fare, as it is 5 stops (MIA MCO LHR CPH BKK). Agree?

Im now close to booking - my question is how much can be saved by
shopping around on the star light fare - ie is it worth going to places
like trailfinders, and the Youth Hostel Association, to try to get a
cheaper fare. The AUD$2499 seems fairly set to me - if so, am I losing out
on anything by just booking on the star alliance web site (which is easier
for me)?

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon.
yours information is very effective. the information about Flight Booking Engine Too Good.Look At This Website.
http://www.wizie.com
Old March 29th, 2013, 12:20 AM posted to rec.travel.air
JohnT[_8_]

wrote in message
[...]

http://www.phuckingawful.com

A reply to a posting in March 2001!

--
JohnT

Old March 29th, 2013, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Fly Guy

The complete moron JohnT assised the propagation of usenet spam by
full-quoting:

A reply to a posting in March 2001!

And other example of full-quoting by you!

Way to go moron.

There is nothing more that a usenet spammer loves is when morons like
you full-quote their spam.
Old June 12th, 2013, 02:53 PM
fauzsp fauzsp is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT[_8_] View Post
[...]

This is my first visit on this site and i found it very informative as you have provided here in this post. I would like to be a part of this site for collecting some more info. I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind. I Would expect new posts from you.
Cheap Umrah Packages | Cheap flights To Harare | Cheap hajj Packages