Americans and their treatment of Canadians

Old May 13th, 2004, 05:37 PM
EZ-Chill

Default HEY STUPID PEOPLE: Americans and their treatment of Canadians

On Thu, 13 May 2004 16:40:25 GMT, Trikky
wrote:

in a recent article, E. Barry Bruyea ) said:

On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:56:45 GMT, Xomicron wrote:

The French position was based solely on their own self interest and
some fear their collusion with Saddam, even after the Gulf War, would
come to light.

How 'bout all you morons taking part in this thread quit posting to
inappropriate newsgroups? I have removed at least one from the headers.
Feel free to discuss it at length, but please keep it in the proper place.

Why? are you stupid Kanadian?

Old May 15th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Ken Pisichko

Moe Jacobs wrote:
--------snip--------------

I found out that the "I AM RIGHT, you ARE WRONG" dialogue of the deaf was
useless.

Time to move on folks...... Nothing will be gained by continuing this thread:
Both sides of "the 49th" have assholes as well as great people.

Move on.

Old May 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Ken Ehrett

On Fri, 14 May 2004 18:39:41 -0500, Ken Pisichko wrote:

Moe Jacobs wrote:
--------snip--------------

I found out that the "I AM RIGHT, you ARE WRONG" dialogue of the deaf was
useless.

Time to move on folks...... Nothing will be gained by continuing this thread:
Both sides of "the 49th" have assholes as well as great people.

Move on.

I disagree Pisichko. I think people who give rim jobs to a bunch of
French speaking big nosed cheese eating surrender monkeys much less
tolerates them in their country are a bunch of jerks.

Old May 19th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Ken Pisichko

Hey Ehrett!!

Attention s.v.p.!! Here in Canada we speak English and French. Feel free to use
either as no Canadian can understand the language you wrote - unless it is
NONSENSE. Unfortunately no Canadian can understand you.

Old May 19th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Xomicron

Ken Pisichko wrote in :

Here in Canada we speak English and French.

Sucks for you.
Old May 19th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Marie Lewis

"Xomicron" wrote in message
Ken Pisichko wrote in :

Here in Canada we speak English and French.

Sucks for you.

Do your parents know you are playing with their computer?