Warsaw apartments, hotels.

Old March 18th, 2004, 12:36 AM
user

Default Warsaw apartments, hotels.

Hi all,

I want spend around 5-8 days in Warsaw and would like to stay in apartment.
Please suggest some with moderate price.

It should be in rather safe area, and simple clean apartment would do.

I would also appreciate if you suggest some budget hotels with same
criteria.

Thanks !

Old March 18th, 2004, 11:58 AM
MaxRedaktor

Hello

Użytkownik "user" napisał w wiadomości
Hi all,

I want spend around 5-8 days in Warsaw and would like to stay in

apartment.
Please suggest some with moderate price.

It should be in rather safe area, and simple clean apartment would do.

I would also appreciate if you suggest some budget hotels with same
criteria.

Thanks !

Budget hotel are a bit hard to find in Warsaw. But you may find some info
he http://www.poland4u.com/hotel.asp?jezyk=1&rgion=7

cheers

Jacek

Old March 18th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Budget hotel are a bit hard to find in Warsaw. But you may find some info
he http://www.poland4u.com/hotel.asp?jezyk=1&rgion=7

cheers

Jacek

Jacek, the hotel rates are shown in Euros. I thought that Poland was not
going to Euros until next January. That was why I was going to try and
travel to Poland in September this year.

Dziekuje,
--Jean

Old March 18th, 2004, 08:09 PM
MaxRedaktor

Użytkownik "Jean O'Boyle" napisał w wiadomości
m...

| Budget hotel are a bit hard to find in Warsaw. But you may find some
info
| he http://www.poland4u.com/hotel.asp?jezyk=1&rgion=7
|

| cheers
|
| Jacek
|
| Jacek, the hotel rates are shown in Euros. I thought that Poland was not
| going to Euros until next January. That was why I was going to try and
| travel to Poland in September this year.
|
| Dziekuje,
| --Jean

Well, Poland is not going to Euros till I don't know when No sooner than
2008 will we have Euros. Still it's the currency they use when showing hotel
rates, but when you pay they change it into zlotys.

Prosze bardzo

Jacek

Old March 19th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Michal Jankowski

"user" writes:

Please suggest some with moderate price.

Please define "moderate price".

MJ
Old March 19th, 2004, 12:42 PM
user

Moderat price = 20-30 euros / day!

Is it possible to find descent apartment in this range? Need not be in city
center, but should be safe location.

How is public transport. Is it needed to rent car? Can I drive socially and
still survive