Prepaid Package Singapore (mobile phone)

Old February 11th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Alan

Default Prepaid Package Singapore (mobile phone)

What is the cheapest for a prepaid package? Where to get it?

Old February 11th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Markus Winter

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:25:15 +0800, "Alan"
wrote:

What is the cheapest for a prepaid package? Where to get it?

All more or less the same, but some you can only get with your passport
at hand...

Cheers
Markus

--=20
www.markus-winter.com
Old February 11th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Markus Winter

wrote:

What is the cheapest for a prepaid package? Where to get it?

Sorry forgot half the posting. You can get it at almost every big
shopping center where the providers have their outlets.

www.singtel.com.sg
www.starhub.com
www.m1.com.sg

Cheers
Markus

--=20
www.markus-winter.com
Old February 12th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Tchiowa

wrote:

What is the cheapest for a prepaid package? Where to get it?

All more or less the same, but some you can only get with your passport
at hand...

Never had to show a passport. Singtel (office on Orchard). You get a
free sim card when you purchase a top-up card. In fact I did that for
my wife when we were in Singapore a couple of weeks ago. Not only did
we get a free sim card but the $25 top-up card was "upgraded" to $33
due to a promotion.
Old February 12th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Neil Raines

I paid SGD19 for M1 card in peninsula plaza

Old February 12th, 2004, 04:02 PM
EAC

"Neil Raines" wrote in message ...
I paid SGD19 for M1 card in peninsula plaza

That is quite cheaper than the around S$35 I paid a few years ago for
a prepaid M1 card.

How much airtime value did the card give you?