Serbia - Travel Guide

Old March 30th, 2007, 06:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
bob[_5_]

Default Serbia - Travel Guide

Here's a new website of a travel guide I travelled with for several
days in Serbia. She organized a large expedition for a group of
Canadian students and I highly recommend her as the most capable
travel guide I have ever met. There's nothing she can't take care of.

Rajka Sandic
http://www.firststopbelgrade.com/

Old March 30th, 2007, 06:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
grusl

"bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here's a new website of a travel guide I travelled with for several
days in Serbia. She organized a large expedition for a group of
Canadian students and I highly recommend her as the most capable
travel guide I have ever met. There's nothing she can't take care of.

Rajka Sandic
http://www.firststopbelgrade.com/

Golly, it's quite the Serbia week here at r.t.e.

Not that I'm not interested in going ... I am, it's just that Slovenia and
Croatia are higher up on my list.

Cheers,

George W Russell
Bangalore

Old March 30th, 2007, 07:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

grusl wrote:

"bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here's a new website of a travel guide I travelled with for several
days in Serbia. She organized a large expedition for a group of
Canadian students and I highly recommend her as the most capable
travel guide I have ever met. There's nothing she can't take care of.

Rajka Sandic
http://www.firststopbelgrade.com/

Golly, it's quite the Serbia week here at r.t.e.

Not that I'm not interested in going ... I am, it's just that Slovenia and
Croatia are higher up on my list.

Are you planning to go there with the trip to Trieste? You'll love Pula
and Rovinj. I certainly did. I've got some pics at:

http://web.mac.com/davidhornecompose...e/Welcome.html

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
Old March 31st, 2007, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
grusl

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
Are you planning to go there with the trip to Trieste? You'll love Pula
and Rovinj. I certainly did. I've got some pics at:

http://web.mac.com/davidhornecompose...e/Welcome.html

Fabulous. More places to see and more money to spend. Seriously, it looks
great, especially those islands.

I noticed that Koper and even Trieste seem sparsely populated. Do you prefer
largely people-free photos (mine often are), or do you take photos early in
the morning when few folks are about?

Cheers,
George W. Russell
Bangalore

Old March 31st, 2007, 08:49 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

grusl wrote:

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
Are you planning to go there with the trip to Trieste? You'll love Pula
and Rovinj. I certainly did. I've got some pics at:

http://web.mac.com/davidhornecompose...e/Welcome.html

Fabulous. More places to see and more money to spend. Seriously, it looks
great, especially those islands.

I noticed that Koper and even Trieste seem sparsely populated. Do you prefer
largely people-free photos (mine often are), or do you take photos early in
the morning when few folks are about?

A bit of both. Trieste won't seem sparsely populated, it's a fairly
bustling city after all- but it's not crowded either. Koper was pretty
deserted when we were there actually- maybe the locals were on holiday,
and it was a weekend too. You could easily visit most of what it has to
offer in less than a day, so you might want to consider it as a stop on
the way elsewhere. At that time of year, the Istrian coastal towns are
pretty busy. We couldn't actually get accomodation in Rovinj when we
turned up on the day in August.