Car rental special rates...

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Anonymous

Default Car rental special rates...

Hi there,

I'm planning my next on the road in the American North West and I've a
question that someone of you can maybe answer.
Ok, I lived in Italy all my life and just moved to Seattle.
In Italy, when we rent a car for an on the road in the States, we
usually do
it by the official Italian partner of the various Alamo, National,...
Reserving with the official partner you can easily obtain a special
rate
that we call "Alamo Gold" that is full inclusive (CDW, LSI, 3
drivers,...)
for a very good price, much better than the one you get on the
internet if
you reserve by yourself.
There is also another rate called something like "Alamo West" or
"Alamo
California" that is full inclusive and doesn't charge anything for a
drop-off within California, Arizona and Nevada.
So, since I now live here in the States and neither the Alamo toll
free
number, nor any travel agency knew anything about it, I'm just
wondering if
anyone of you heard about these fares and knows how to get them.

Thanks and ciao

Giulio
--multiplaza.nl.nu--