Second Hand Smoke Toxic

Old February 5th, 2006, 02:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Second Hand Smoke Toxic

"Reef Fish" posted the exciting message
oups.com:

One sampling of a large population does not necessarily well represent
the entire population.

You are missing the whole point. It has NOTHING to do with
representing
any population, or any subpopulation at all.

Addiction is a rule WITHOUT exception. Prolonged use of heroine IS
an addiction.

It's takes only ONE counterexample, as in a mathematical proof, to
invalidate the general claim. The burden of proof lies with the party
that makes the claim that something is an addiction.

If you can find one person who is NOT an addicted junkie for having
used heroine for years, then you would have disproved that heroine
is an addiction.

I guess I disagree with the concept that if only one person shows no
addiction to something then it is not addicting, by definition, to ANYBODY.
Old February 5th, 2006, 08:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

In article ,
Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 05:04:07 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

Nice to see them enter the 20th century. That Arnie sure has his finger on
the pulse.....

Hi,

FWIW, California is the first state in the Union to do so.

Best regards,
Ray

And that's why we keep those Rockies there! To try to keep the
California idiocy away from the rest of the country! ;-)
Old February 5th, 2006, 09:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

wrote:

Nice to see them enter the 20th century. That Arnie sure has his finger on
the pulse.....

FWIW, California is the first state in the Union to do so.

Best regards,
Ray

And that's why we keep those Rockies there! To try to keep the
California idiocy away from the rest of the country! ;-)

Now if we could just do something about
New York and Florida ;-)

Marsha/Ohio

Old March 4th, 2006, 11:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Reel Fish writes "I smoked for 30+ years and had no negative
consequences" can you run five miles each morning?

Bush

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:41:24 -0500, Charles
wrote:

California has classified second hand smoke as a toxic air contaminant.

http://today.reuters.com/investing/f...pe=bondsNews&s
toryID=2006-01-26T204037Z_01_N26406459_RTRIDST_0_HEALTH-CALIFORNIA-SMOKE.
XML