Resorts in Australia

Old January 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
liz-australia

Default Resorts in Australia

Having been to Hayman and Green Islands, I would give them both a miss.
They are both very expensive for what they offer. If you both were
scuba divers I would recommend you going on a dive cruise for 3 days or
so and then having a few days at a resort on the mainland coast eg Port
Douglas. I would advise you go to FNQ (far North Queensland) because
you will have guaranteed hot weather and the diving is better. If you
have never dived before, I would recommend you get your PADI before you
go and join your hubby on the GBR - you will have a majic time.

--
liz-australia
Please reply to the newsgroup or PM me at TRAVEL.com.

Old January 30th, 2007, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Thank you all for the information !! We have finally decided to go to
Orpheus Island, I hope it will be a good choice..

We will be going to Sydney, then driving down to Melbourne, then on to
Alice Springs and Ayers Rocks, then Port Douglas, and then the resort.
And on our way back to Europe (we live in Spain), a stop over in
Singapore for 2 days. Can't wait to discover Australia, although I
have to admit I am kind of concerned about sharks, jelly-fish, snakes
and spiders (in Alice Spring...).

Old January 31st, 2007, 05:31 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
AlmostBob

Sharks, snakes, spiders, jellies,,
prefer to eat American tourists
Spaniards should be OK

seriously there are millions of tourists and few injuries statistically you
are OK

--
If at first you dont succeed
try try try again

_
ups.com...

Old February 16th, 2007, 02:55 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
sherenalina[_2_]

There's this peaceful, "honeymoon-like" resort just north of Sydney.
It's just a very short drive north of Sydney. It's Squid's Ink Hotel.
It's a resort just right for a relaxing vacation with your sweetheart.

happy honeymoon!

--
sherenalina
Please reply to the newsgroup or PM me at TRAVEL.com.