It's Official - Booked the MOAGC

Old October 21st, 2003, 03:19 AM
Ed Burke

Default It's Official - Booked the MOAGC

What about me......? A group cruise without me? Waiting to get the room
share resolved before making my call.

Eddie

The MOAGC will be #25 for me, if I can get the share straightened out.

--

wrote in message
om...
The Cognatos have booked the MOAGC. We booked a balcony cabin but did
not hear from George yet as to which one. We were on the Voyager in
May and loved it. We could not pass this one up.

Charlotte

(Jo-Ann) wrote in message

. com...
Well, after thinking about it for a minute, we've decided to book the
"MotherOfAllGroupCruises." This is a group cruise being sponsored by
George Leppla and Lori Cunningham, both very experienced TA's who
frequent this newsgroup.

We'll be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas January 9, 2005, in an
atrium cabin. We're used to sailing in balcony cabins, so I think
this will be interesting. We'll be in Cabin #8597.

Anybody else booked?

Jo-Ann

Old October 21st, 2003, 03:34 AM
Showyourpride

Ed

We look forward to seeing you. I am sure you will get your room issues resolved

Robert
Old October 21st, 2003, 12:11 PM
Brenda

I agree Becca! By any chance are you on the Golden for Thanksgiving?
Anyone on RTC? Great pumpkin fiasco.......

Now for any RTC folks who are doing a Hawaiian cruise in February, let
me know so I can meet you for a whale watch that you will not forget.
DO NOT BUY THE ONE PRINCESS SELLS, as I get is for $20 PP. Just let
me know.......

Becca wrote in message ...
As I told Lori, can't go since we are always on Maui every February.
Can't afford both & the air to Maui is FREE (Skymiles).

Brenda, we will miss you on the Explorer. One of these days we will
be on the same cruise ship.

Becca -----enjoy Hawaii...

GGC http://www.ggc2004.com/
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/

Old October 21st, 2003, 10:39 PM
Jo-Ann

Eddie, no group cruise would be complete without you there! Get those
room share issues worked out ASAP an make sure you join the fun!

Jo-Ann------looking forward to seeing the L.I. Contingent January '04
AND '05

Old October 23rd, 2003, 03:35 AM
RICK DAVIS

Jo-Ann, I know its stupid. My company is based in the Netherlands. We
are a computer chip manufacturing company (as well as home electronics).
Not really a major bottleneck when it comes to everyone wanting the same
days off. Alot of folks burn their time monthly as they get it. I for
example get 9 weeks a year. I've taken 3 (1 was on my boss). I start
vacation on Nov. 18th and don't return to work until Jan 4th. I work a
12 hour (3/4 day schedule) shift. The company says they save more money
having all the time off the books as of January 1st. Cost
Savings.....sucks. I would rather they did like your company and accrue
it around Anniv. date. Nobody in our company can ever take a January
vacation - unless its unpaid. Again I say.....its stupid. But I get
even and save all my time till the end of the year and take a month and
a half off. It's just my little way of getting even. Plus I'm off all
thru the holiday season.

Old October 23rd, 2003, 03:55 AM
Charles

In article ,
RICK DAVIS wrote:

I for example get 9 weeks a year. I've taken 3 (1 was on my boss).
I start vacation on Nov. 18th and don't return to work until Jan 4th.
I work a 12 hour (3/4 day schedule) shift. The company says they
save more money having all the time off the books as of January 1st.
Cost Savings.....sucks. I would rather they did like your company
and accrue

9 weeks a year!!! Hey, so what if you can't go in January. You got it
made.

--
Charles
Old October 23rd, 2003, 04:51 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Charles wrote:

In article ,
RICK DAVIS wrote:

I for example get 9 weeks a year. I've taken 3 (1 was on my boss).
I start vacation on Nov. 18th and don't return to work until Jan 4th.
I work a 12 hour (3/4 day schedule) shift. The company says they
save more money having all the time off the books as of January 1st.
Cost Savings.....sucks. I would rather they did like your company
and accrue

9 weeks a year!!! Hey, so what if you can't go in January. You got it
made.

I have to agree with you Charles. I wish my DH had 9 weeks of vacation,
we have to manage with just two weeks.

sue

Old October 23rd, 2003, 05:27 AM
RICK DAVIS

Don't misunderstand me. I know I'm very fortunate to get the
vacation time that I do. All my friends also remind me of that fact all
the time. It just such a great cruise to have to miss out on.