bad experience on Star Princess Sept 27.

Old October 20th, 2003, 08:55 PM
John Presley

Default bad experience on Star Princess Sept 27.

SUNNY.......Never could drink tea with pinky extended. Needed whole
hand to clutch the beakers. Doulton china with blue periwinkles was
put aside to use when we had candlelight suppers:-)

S'nd I

Was it the same china as Patricia Routledge uses?

John

Old October 20th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Charles

In article , SNUMBER6
wrote:

A truly delightful experience ... whether it is officially tea time like or not

I agree. They have it every afternoon but I only get to it once or
twice on a seven day Princess cruise.

--
Charles
Old October 20th, 2003, 09:30 PM
villa deauville

Yes,John one and the same

SUNNY......on many occasions has served high tea to company on a Sunday
afternoon

S'nd I

Old October 20th, 2003, 09:37 PM
Edward Todd

A 7 day cruise ruined by the lack of a couple of balloons and a cheap
cake?

Hmmm. How old is this guy?

Edward

Old October 20th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Howard Garland

villa deauville wrote:
Doulton china with blue periwinkles was
put aside to use when we had candlelight suppers:-)

S'nd I

Then how did you succeed in "keeping up appearances?"

Howard - who is an avid fan of Britcoms.

Old October 20th, 2003, 10:38 PM
wolf

Default Still sounds better than the best day at work

Sorry about the rough spots though.

Old October 21st, 2003, 02:12 AM
MarkT

You are right...our Sun Princess cruise was a 25th anniv. celebration...TA
did all the notifications and let us know that it would be the second night
instead of the first (our actual wedding date).

Mark T.
"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Steve in FLL wrote:

As far as the cake at dinner. One of your travelling mate should have
checked with the matre d' to insure your pleasure for this event.

I was under the impression that they didn't do birthday/anniv cakes on
the first night of a cruise.

sue

Old October 21st, 2003, 02:34 AM
Tippi

A 7 day cruise ruined by the lack of a couple of balloons and a cheap
cake?

For this point, I said "otherwise I would have been bummed out" which
means I'm not. Getting the luggage wet and losing my camera with a
day's pictures in it did. Maybe next time I will list the scores on
how much each point bothered me to prevent these "misinterpretations".