Adventure of Seas - What not to miss

Old October 22nd, 2003, 07:20 PM
Terry Stout

Default Adventure of Seas - What not to miss

Good day all.

We're cruising out of San Juan this Sunday to St. Thomas, St. Maarten,
Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. We've been to St. Thomas but not the other
islands. Wondered if you could email me any suggestions you have on what we
shouldn't miss.

Thank you in advance.

Happy Cruising.

Terry

Old October 22nd, 2003, 08:09 PM
Juliana L Holm

Jim wrote:

St. Maarten,

Orient Beach and shopping downtown on both the French and Dutch sides.

Grand Case for lunch, also the Butterfly Farm is pretty neat and easy to
do on one's own.

I consider the Butterfly Farm much better than Orient Beach

Antigua,

Nelsons Dockyard and Shirley Hieghts.

Snorkelling at several places, also the Devil's Bridge and a historic sugar
plantation. for $60 you can hire a cab driver for the day.

--
Julie
**********
Old October 22nd, 2003, 09:29 PM
Donnassei

Just something to add to your list:

Barbados you can visit Harrison's Caves, very easy to have a cab driver take
you there, then to shipyard beach, very close to the port. We ended up walking
back to the ship and going through downtown.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com
Old October 22nd, 2003, 10:46 PM
Jim

"Terry Stout" wrote in message
Good day all.

We're cruising out of San Juan this Sunday to St. Thomas,

Shopping downtown and at the pier.

St. Maarten,

Orient Beach and shopping downtown on both the French and Dutch sides.

Antigua,

Nelsons Dockyard and Shirley Hieghts.

St. Lucia

Soufrie and the Pitons.

and Barbados.

Island tour.

Old October 22nd, 2003, 11:30 PM
Brother Bill

We're cruising out of San Juan this Sunday to St. Thomas, St. Maarten,
Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. We've been to St. Thomas but not the

other
islands. Wondered if you could email me any suggestions you have on what

we
shouldn't miss.

If you are more "water oriented" consider:

St.. Thomas: The Doubloon (snorkel with sea turtles), or BOB
St. Maarten: America's Cup Regatta
Antigua: Snorkel with Stingrays
St. Lucia: Snorkeling at Anse ???? (I forget the name), or the 7 hour long
Land & Sea excurion (just make sure you get the sea portion last!)
Barbados: Well, I did the Jolly Roger. Tiami Catamaran Cruises are also
fun.

Old October 23rd, 2003, 02:27 AM
Sansing

Johnny Rocket's (on the ship) a very fun place with great food and
shakes!

deana
Old October 23rd, 2003, 05:23 PM
Becca

cruising out of San Juan this Sunday to St. Thomas, St. Maarten,
Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. We've been to St. Thomas

In St. Maarten I would go to the beach. The only thing I have done in
Antigua is go diving.

In St. Lucia, take a tour of the island via taxi. See the Pitons, the
drive-in volcano and the botanical gardens.

In Barbados, take a tour, see the island and Harrison's Cave. We used
an independent tour operator.

Becca -----enjoy your cruise...

GGC http://www.ggc2004.com/
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm