What's going on at Royal Caribbean???

Old October 20th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Ray

Default What's going on at Royal Caribbean???

Two years ago when I was looking for a job I signed up at Royal
Caribbean's website to be notified by e-mail when new positions become
available at their headquarters in Miami. After a flury of new
positions suddenly became available at the time, things calmed down to
a trickle. Last summer, the same thing. All of a sudden, a ton of
new positions. After things calmed down again, I forgot that I had
signed up until the last few weeks when all of a sudden I'm getting
almost daily e-mails telling me that new positions are open again.
These are high paying corporate positions that require degrees, many
of them advanced, and at least 5 years experience. Usually when so
many of these hard-to-get positions become vacant all at once, it's a
sign that there is trouble at a company. It usually means that a lot
of people are resigning their jobs at the same time, which is never a
good sign. Anyone know what's happening at Royal Caribbean that could
be prompting a mass exodus? Are they a bad employer to work for??

Old October 20th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Don Wiss

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:26:54 -0400, Ray wrote:

Two years ago when I was looking for a job I signed up at Royal
Caribbean's website to be notified by e-mail when new positions become
available at their headquarters in Miami.

Why was this posted in rec.travel.caribbean? It has absolutely nothing to
do with travel to the Caribbean. Are you clueless? Or do you simply like to
spam newsgroups?

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).
Old October 20th, 2005, 02:12 PM

"Ray" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I'm glad you didn't get the job. First you're too stupid to know where to
post, and is it possible that if a company is doing well they might be
expanding.

Old October 20th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:51:32 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:26:54 -0400, Ray wrote:

Two years ago when I was looking for a job I signed up at Royal
Caribbean's website to be notified by e-mail when new positions become
available at their headquarters in Miami.

Why was this posted in rec.travel.caribbean?

To **** you off.

Worked too.
--
"Modern music is a sick puppy" -Zappa
Old October 20th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Brian K

I see that you've crossposted to rec.travel.cruises
rec.travel.caribbean and rec.travel.usa-canada. Of these the only
partially appropriate one would be rec.travel.cruises. If you had taken
the time to google search these newsgroups and scanned a few threads you
might know which one is more appropriate and not taken the 'buckshot'
approach. Subsequently, I am deleting all but rec.travel.cruises from
the header in my reply.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

On 10/19/2005 9:26 PM Ray after palpating a Ginkgo, electronically
interjected: