Thai Citizenship

Old June 8th, 2007, 06:06 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
¨راز¹

Default Thai Citizenship

"Tchiowa" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote in message

s.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

I notice you don't post specifics about your flat out lie about me
applying for a Retirement Visa.

Others did already post the specifics.

Lying yet again. No one did. They couldn't have. It didn't happen.

Mr. John Nielson,

You see, when you accuse other people from lying, specialy me, I'm
"FORCED"
to publish the prove of what I wrote and make of you again an asshole.
Although I would rather not have wanted to do so.

Another poster, Larbgai posted the answer already a few times (scroll
down
to the end to read the reply from LarbGai) that you applied for a
Retirement
Visa and have been denied to it.

I see. So if someone else lies and you knowingly repeat the lie that
means you're not lying???

YOU ASKED me to prove that other posters already send the message that you
applied for a Retirement Visa and was rejected and denied that other posters
already wrote this.

I did post the prove as you required.
Thus, that makes YOU the liar, Mr, John Nielson.

As I said before, it is not up to me to decide if a post is true or not.

But you cannot deny the fact that it has been posted, and that majes you A
LIAR again.

It is not my task to judge the contents of a post and judge whether the
contents are really from you or not.

The contents are from Larby. You said it yourself.

So, according to you, if the contents are from Larby, they are automatically
a lie.

But if the contents are from Taking The **** who has proven again to be a
MASTER FORGER yesterday, they are the truth.

THAT MAKES YOU A MASTER LIAR AND A MASTER BULL****TER WHO GOES INTO DENIAL
WHEN THINGS GOWS WRONG FOR YOU, MR. JOHN NIELSON.

I posted the contents as you asked me to prove that your liyng again, Mr.
John Nielson.

It is not my task to check if the story is true or not.

But given the choice between Larby and you, I choose rather Larby.

Again, you're a liar.

The liar turns out to be again YOU.

You DENIED in all tones that somebody else posted the prove about your
Retirement Visa application, and I posted the prove.

This makes you THE LIAR, Mr. John Nielson.

So is he but that's not exactly news, is it?

That you are LIAR and a BULL****TER?

No, nothing news under the sun, Mr. Jonh Nielson

Old June 8th, 2007, 06:06 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
¨راز¹

"Chabon 19" wrote in message
ups.com...

bull**** from mr. John Neilson snipped

I guess you've made sure you're at the same level as Larby and Carlos.
Too bad honesty isn't important to you.

Have you remarked how he likes to calling names when he is caught in a lie?

Poor sod...........

Makes him one with the other COWARDS in the NG such as Taking The**** and
Deckard the pedo.

Old June 8th, 2007, 06:06 PM posted to alt.america,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.laos,alt.sex.oral,rec.travel.asia
Sue Chaisone[_2_]

Default Get a FREE BLOWJOB from Sue, Anna or Emily Chaisone, and a ride on the buffalo this summer

No plans for the summer?

Do you want to have some excitement this summer?

Anyone who visit the Chaisone's bar this summer will get a FREE blowjob from
Sue, Anna or Emily Chaisone.

SPECIAL: If you chose to get a free blowjob from Anna Chaisone, she will
perform without glasses!!

And after the FREE blowjob, you can enjoy a FREE ride on the buffalo with my
pimp, Bryan S. Chaisone

Call now (703) 4446233 and make a reservation.

PLEASURE GUARANTEED

Bryan & Sue S.Chaisone
219 Hillsdale Dr
Sterling VA 20164-1221
(703) 4446233

Here is a picture of the Sue Chaisone, the ugly who
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_536lo.jpg

Here is a picture of the Bryan Chaisone, the dumbass riding on his buffalo
trough the streets of Manassas
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_573lo.jpg

Please visit our new group:

http://groups.google.com/group/abuse-aware-aid?hl=en

Old June 8th, 2007, 08:10 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Takin & Kanoknuan

"¨راز¹" spewed

"Tchiowa" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote in message

On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

[...]

**Hey amigo, when you've finished wiping the spittle off of your monitor,
and finished wiping the foam off of your mouth, could you make another one
of those funny 'Sue Chaisone' posts for me? Please??? TIA. :-)

--
"I have send several posts about the crazy things I came across in Thailand.
And I can assure you that in Thailand I need to drink or take drugs to avoid

Old June 8th, 2007, 08:16 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Takin & Kanoknuan

"¨راز¹ aka Trivino Y Garcia Abelardo" wrote in message
"Chabon 19" wrote in message

bull**** from mr. John Neilson snipped

I guess you've made sure you're at the same level as Larby and Carlos.
Too bad honesty isn't important to you.

Have you remarked how he likes to calling names when he is caught in a
lie?

Poor sod...........

Makes him one with the other COWARDS in the NG such as Taking The**** and
Deckard the pedo.

**Trivino, my amigo, when are you coming over to London to 'retouch' my face
and limbs? You're not trying to weasle out of it are you? :-)

--
"I love to do make a trip to Europe and meet Mortica (and Takin Gthe****) in
person and see if they are in real life a big mouth as they are on the

Maybe I will be locked up in jail ( 5 stars hotel) a few months for
"retouching their face and limbs" but it is all worth the trouble." -
Trivino Y Garcia Abelardo

Old June 9th, 2007, 04:10 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,alt.cities.paris,france.ile-de-france.paris,rec.travel.asia
Sue Chaisone[_2_]

Default Deckard, the pedo from Paris traced by Thai Immigration

"Dickhead" runs so hard that the **** drops of his
stumbled in message ... (where the
**** is free france)...

Deckard showing his "attributes" to kids in Pattaya.

http://www.jwz.org/images/omgwtf.jpg

When are you planning your next trip to Thailand?
Latest news goes around that the Thai Immigration is waiting for you to
explain some things in "Hotel Bangkok".

So, can you now read the Thai numbers?
The well travelled and high educated pedo Frenchman?

You sound every day more and more boring.
Is this what staying in France do to peeple?

Of course you know Thai politics by what "a few Thai ladies (whores)" have
told you.................

Care to tell the newsgroup how you remain seated, nipping on your beer as a
"ba ba boo boo fahrang supremacist" while the reastaurant was on fire?

Care to tell the newsgroup your pedo story about how you seduced a choirboy
carrying 13 condoms?

BTW, you are posting jewels of anti-Thai propaganda lately in here.
Do you plan to come back to Thailand in the near future?
Wonder if the current government know all this and "lesse majeste" you show
in your posts?
Like the one where you were holding a subversive speech in an University

A picture of our French pedo hero in action

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/803/supermanal4.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?i...upermanal4.jpg

Here a picture of his "Thai-Chinese lass":

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ardwifemp9.jpg

************************************************** *************************

Support mentally defective and severely stoned Yaba addicted French
pedofiles who publish their drug stories in "alt.hard.drugs":

(Deckard) &

Thank Old Trolls and Support a Pervert. You are not forgotten!!!

Old June 9th, 2007, 04:10 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,alt.cities.paris,france.ile-de-france.paris,rec.travel.asia
Sue Chaisone[_2_]

Default BIG MISTAKE!!! (Deckard, the pedo from Paris joke)

From: Mort (Deckard)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:05:16
Subject: My (ex) Thai girlfriend

I don't want to give here too many details but FYI the trouble I got with my
three girl-friends is:
- infidelity with the first one,
- repetitive lies ("white lies") with the 2d,
- disagreement about "sin sod" with my present friend.

The last one was not a problem of money, as you may think, but the
comparative importance of our (future) children and her parents.

My point is simply that you can find a Thai lady who is not only after your
money but still have trouble, often worsened by the culture difference.

Regards,
Mort
_

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
From: (Deckard)
Date: 2000/11/29
Subject: Chuan Leekpai please tell us....

I ask this question because as a Farang, I understand nothing about cultural
differences between people from different Asian countries.
My g/f is a Thai-Chinese from Bangkok and a divorcee from a Singaporian man.
She rarely speaks about her ex-husband.
But once she told me she was surprised at the differences between Latin men
and Singaporian men in ordinary life ( she knew your state pretty well ).

Despite my questions, she never explained this quote.
_

Support mentally defective and severely stoned Yaba addicted pedofiles who
publish their drug stories in "alt.hard.drugs":

&

Old June 9th, 2007, 07:20 AM posted to alt.america,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.laos,alt.sex.oral,rec.travel.asia
brushoff

trough the streets of Manassashttp://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72648_Somchai_122_573lo.jpg

Please visit our new group:

http://groups.google.com/group/abuse-aware-aid?hl=en

sue, you must be ugly as hell even born the buffalo never showed his
ugly face any more,he must got sick from you, the real bullafo race.
when ugly met the ugliest one, what a price to pay..........

Old June 12th, 2007, 03:17 PM posted to alt.america,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.laos,alt.sex.oral,rec.travel.asia
Dbrenn

Default How to Apply for Thai Citizenship (for anyone who is interested in anything other than trajding empty obscenities)

What a load of mindless stupidity this newsgroup has become. I only
posted the original message as assistance to anyone who would like to
become a Thai National, or was simply interested in understanding the
process.

Old June 12th, 2007, 06:46 PM posted to alt.america,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.laos,alt.sex.oral,rec.travel.asia
Takin & Kanoknuan

"Dbrenn" wrote in message
What a load of mindless stupidity this newsgroup has become.

**Well maybe if YOU made more posts (and your last couple of posts about
applying for Thai citizenship have been extremely interesting to read), then
YOUR posts might outnumber the spew and the garbage on sct, most of which is
dumped here by that idiot Trivino Abelardo.