Thai Citizenship

Old June 13th, 2007, 03:24 AM posted to alt.america,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.laos,alt.sex.oral,rec.travel.asia
Sue Chaisone[_2_]

Default The French pedo and his ex-girlfriends (hookers)

But these lines posted by the French pedo Deckard, a mate of the English
wheelchair man, remains the top of the bill.

From: Mort (Deckard)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:05:16
Subject: My (ex) Thai girlfriend

I don't want to give here too many details but FYI the trouble I got with my
three girl-friends is:
- infidelity with the first one,
- repetitive lies ("white lies") with the 2d,
- disagreement about "sin sod" with my present friend.

The last one was not a problem of money, as you may think, but the
comparative importance of our (future) children and her parents.

My point is simply that you can find a Thai lady who is not only after your
money but still have trouble, often worsened by the culture difference.

Regards,
Mort
_

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
From: (Deckard)
Date: 2000/11/29
Subject: Chuan Leekpai please tell us....

I ask this question because as a Farang, I understand nothing about cultural
differences between people from different Asian countries.
My g/f is a Thai-Chinese from Bangkok and a divorcee from a Singaporian man.
She rarely speaks about her ex-husband.
But once she told me she was surprised at the differences between Latin men
and Singaporian men in ordinary life ( she knew your state pretty well ).

Despite my questions, she never explained this quote.
_

Support mentally defective and severely stoned Yaba addicted pedofiles who
publish their drug stories in "alt.hard.drugs":

&

Thank Old Trolls and Support a Pervert. You are not forgotten!!!

Regards,
Mort