Montrael on New Years Eve

Old December 9th, 2003, 08:08 PM

Default Montrael on New Years Eve

My grandson, a 21-year-old college student, plans to visit Montreal
for New Year's Eve.

Any recommendations?

Brian
Old December 9th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Peter L

wrote in message

My grandson, a 21-year-old college student, plans to visit Montreal
for New Year's Eve.

Any recommendations?

Brian

Young people has a way of connecting with each other. I am thinking he
isn't likely to take recommendations from his grandparents.

Old December 10th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Norm Soley

wrote in message ...

My grandson, a 21-year-old college student, plans to visit Montreal
for New Year's Eve.

Any recommendations?

Drink a lot of water in advance, lay in gatorade and aspirin for the morning after and avoid coffee...

Old December 10th, 2003, 03:36 AM
Ray

My grandson, a 21-year-old college student, plans to visit Montreal
for New Year's Eve.

Any recommendations?

Drink a lot of water in advance, lay in gatorade and aspirin for the

morning after and avoid coffee...

And maybe bring a sweater.

"Norm Soley" wrote in message
.. .

Old December 10th, 2003, 04:26 PM

While you may well be right, he asked if I had any recommendations. My
guess that in doing so he is looking more for ideas for cultural and
artistic activities than where to get a good beer. As you imply, he
doesn't need me for that

Any ideas?

Old December 12th, 2003, 02:03 AM
bob

He should check the paper for special events. There are the usual bars and
clubs charging you to go drink cheap bubbly and hang out with people you
don't want to know, but there are also often big outdoor parties and
concerts in various places. Blue Rodeo played outdoors and drew an enormous
crowd. There's always something at the Old Port, and many municipalities
have big dos of their own too.

Bob

--

Travel and Astronomy Photos