No Top Sheet in Europe

Old February 19th, 2010, 07:57 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_5_]

Default No Top Sheet in Europe

On 19/02/2010 2:19 AM, Tamzen Cannoy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

I don't stay at such fancy places here in the US.

Courtyard by Marriott is fancy? ummmm

The same thought had occurred to me.
--
JohnT
Old February 19th, 2010, 08:23 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:19:57 -0800, Tamzen Cannoy wrote in post :
:

In article ,
erilar wrote:

I don't stay at such fancy places here in the US.

Courtyard by Marriott is fancy? ummmm

Erilar tends to do backpacking and meet the people, rather than faceless
hotel cut off from the culture type trips, aiui.
--
Tim C.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

wrote:

I don't stay at such fancy places here in the US.

Courtyard by Marriott is fancy? ummmm

The same thought had occurred to me.

Next weekend it's a Sleep Inn for the event I'm attending.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist

http://www.chibardun.net/~erilarlo
Old February 20th, 2010, 01:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Tamzen Cannoy wrote:
In article ,
erilar wrote:

I don't stay at such fancy places here in the US.

Courtyard by Marriott is fancy? ummmm

Expensive, anyway!
Old February 20th, 2010, 08:31 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ian F.

Expensive, anyway!

Isn't Courtyard their budget brand?

Ian

Old February 20th, 2010, 03:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

In article ,
"Ian F." wrote:

Expensive, anyway!

Isn't Courtyard their budget brand?

Let's put it this way: I've never stayed in any variety of Marriot.