park plaza vondelpark (amsterdam)

Old January 20th, 2010, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
hackamore

Default park plaza vondelpark (amsterdam)

Hi,

anybody stayed at the Park Plaza Vondelpark hotel in Amsterdam?

looks pretty nice online, part of a business class chain.

and I just booked a room there for a week at spring break :-}

--

Hackamore
http://www.hackamore.com
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Thornhill

On Jan 19, 7:00*pm, Hackamore wrote:
Hi,

anybody stayed at the Park Plaza Vondelpark hotel in Amsterdam?

looks pretty nice online, part of a business class chain.

and I just booked a room there for a week at spring break :-}

--

Hackamorehttp://www.hackamore.comhttp://www.hackamoretravel.com

I've stayed at the Hotel Museum Square across from the Concertgebouw
twice. It's insanely cheap -- $100/night -- and the only reason I can
figure it is so inexpensive is because it's outside the city center
(but it's easy to get "downtown" because there's a tram and bus stop
in front of it; if you rent a bike you can get downtown in less than 7
minutes). It's situated in a great residential neighborhood with
excellent non-tourist restaurants, and it is near the museum square
which you will no doubt go to during your visit.
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:27 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ian F.

"Hackamore" wrote in message

looks pretty nice online, part of a business class chain.

Rated quite highly on TripAdvisor
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_R...d_Holland.html

Ian