FOR SALE: $800 worth of Carnival Fun Ship dollars (sell for $600). They expire Sept. 5, 2007

Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default FOR SALE: $800 worth of Carnival Fun Ship dollars (sell for $600). They expire Sept. 5, 2007

I'm a newbie here - sorry if I am posting these wrongly... but... I
have these certificates and can transfer them to anyone - they can use
these as cash to book a cruise (or use for services on their cruise).
This is no scam (I hope that's obvious).

I have these listed locally on the Atlanta craigslist (listed today,
Monday, 7-23-07) but a buddy of mine said to try a 'cruise group' on
Google groups. These expire on Sept. 5th, 2007 - this means you have
to use them on or before this date. THIS DOESN'T mean you have to
actually take the cruise by then - you just have to book it.

Also, I have a coupon from the Entertainment book - good for $100 off
stateroom for 7 or more day cruise... or you can use for $50 off 5
or less day cruise. Please email me at panasunic at gmail dot com.
My loss is your gain. Would prefer to sell locally to a N. Georgia/
Atlanta buyer but I would be willing to work something out with a long
distance buyer. Just let me know...

Again, these expire SEPT 5, 2007! Thanks.

Old July 24th, 2007, 12:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Jul 23, 5:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

an entertainment book costs like $15 today ... you can get 0.10 on the
dollar maybe if there is someone gullible enough

Old July 24th, 2007, 02:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
orbit33 orbit33

Default FOR SALE: $800 worth of Carnival Fun Ship dollars (sell for$6...

Give us some background on these so called certificates. I dont know,
but the way it sounds, they are virtually worthless.......

Old July 24th, 2007, 03:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake :

I'm a newbie here - sorry if I am posting these wrongly... but... I
have these certificates and can transfer them to anyone - they can use
these as cash to book a cruise (or use for services on their cruise).
This is no scam (I hope that's obvious).

I'll give you $300. Send them to me and I'll send you a check as soon
as I get them. I've been here a long time and even an idiot can
figure out how to track me down, so you can probably trust me.

You, OTOH, are posting from an anonymous email address with no history
here.

--
dillon

Broadway Photo sucks. Ask me why.