Hitler's Pizza

Old September 1st, 2006, 03:20 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

Default Hitler's Pizza

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot

Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in no way
makes me a bigot.

The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless ****tard.

Even my relatives in Mississip don't use that word any more. They all
have edu-ma-cations, now. Try it, you might like it! ^ - ^

--
Max
Old September 1st, 2006, 03:23 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

Or maturity. True losers in all senses of the word.

Based on the above, your argument's seriously flawed, you thick Irish ****.

Ah, but at the end of the day, she's just an Irish ****, but you're a
pussy!!!

--
Max
Old September 1st, 2006, 03:27 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

"Max" wrote in message
In article WriJg.5354$p23.262@trnddc04, wrote:

On 30-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

ur_droll wrote:
I'm sick and tired of hearing about 'enraged' Jews.
As long as people have YOUR attitude, you will ALWAYS hear about
"enraged"
Jews. If you don't like it, there is ONE solution. Kill yourself.
I disagree..... there is a solution for the jewish problem.... it's
called sulphuric acid

Colin, haven't you learnt anything I've tried to teach you over the
years?

you just hit the bottom of a 1000 people's kill files.

But it *would* help if all the Jews had sulphuric acid to throw at their
enemies.
it would help humanity *loads* as well!

Susan

I expect a bit more compassion from you, Susan.

No compassion in this slag.

More compassion than a ****tarded bigot like you, though.

Even calls her kids animals.

Kids are animals . . . but they're *animals*. Seriously, have *you*
ever cleaned a teenager's room

One's a dog and the
other is a wombat.

And you are the father of which one?

The wombat is a large rodent, so that must be yours, right?

I see the resemblance, I really do. He has your brains and your
personal hygiene habits.

Such a woman, already.

I rather think so.

Why don't you try something different and try being a man?

--
Max
Old September 1st, 2006, 03:35 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin

In article ,
"Ben C'ramer" wrote:

Susan

who the **** are you anyway?

She's a thick Irish ****, who took a Kmart Konversion, got herself
circumcised, and now think she belongs to the jew race.

ok, now i understand...

--
*** USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY ***

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st, 2006, 04:44 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article sYQJg.9784$p23.9614@trnddc04, wrote:

On 31-Aug-2006, Max wrote:

In article Do9Hg.20504$Te.2412@trnddc07,
wrote:

On 23-Aug-2006, "M. Bakunin" wrote:

gosh you're ugly (not just the stereotyped jewish look with the
nose,
unshaved, etc...),

Thanks for exposing yourself.

Ewwwww! Don't tell me you actually *looked*??!!

No, I just read his post.
I didn't mean "physically".
(Sorry to take the fun out of it)

Well, you *DID* - I actually had the dry heaves because of that mental
picture!!

Now you have to make it up to me . . . get me the car battery, the
industrial-grade sandblaster and the nipple clamps.

No, you don't get to use them on him, *I* do - cause you grossed me
out, *I* get all the fun! : )

Hmmm, I'm afraid to take the battery out of my care - it's 30
years old (the car, not the battery), and I may break something....

Susan
Old September 1st, 2006, 04:45 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

i don't endorse the use of acid revenge attacks.

Hey, I was only going with what was suggested -
they brought it up, and I figured that if it had to
be used, it should be used on the guilty.

Nope.

Yeah - cramer only thinks it should beused on the innocent.

You ****ed up big time, cohen. You're a racist, bigoted ****, in
addition to being a thick Irish ****.

I see the projectionism is ramping up - any more and his head will explode.
How this loser can think he's fooling anyone bu thimself, I don't know.

There, there, Susan . . . don't you let him get you down. You may be a
**** (all women can be ****s, after all, LOL), but he's a pussy. And
that's really rare!

And if you have to be a ****, at least you're (it seems) a good *Irish*
****. : )

Yeah - like lots of Americans.

Erin Go Bragh!

But never braghless...

Susan

Old September 1st, 2006, 04:48 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

wrote in message

wrote:

On 30-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

ur_droll wrote:
I'm sick and tired of hearing about 'enraged' Jews.
As long as people have YOUR attitude, you will ALWAYS hear
about
"enraged"
Jews. If you don't like it, there is ONE solution. Kill
yourself.
I disagree..... there is a solution for the jewish problem....
it's
called sulphuric acid

Colin, haven't you learnt anything I've tried to teach you over
the
years?

you just hit the bottom of a 1000 people's kill files.

But it *would* help if all the Jews had sulphuric acid to throw at
their
enemies.
it would help humanity *loads* as well!

Susan

I expect a bit more compassion from you, Susan.

How about if you take all the sulfuric acid and just toss it on
Colin?

Whoever deserves it - that's all I'm saying.

Nobody deserves that, you despicable slut.

I must have really got him upset this time.

You meant to say "Nobody but me, Ben Cream-My_panties, deserves that."

He really meant to say is that he wishes I were as despicable as he,
but he cxan never find any proof of it.

And don't be so harsh to sluts - if it weren't for a slut, you wouldn't
be here.

I figure his poor mother has enough to contend with, what w/the
shame of his being her son, that I don't even mention her. After
all, it's quite possible he did this to himself, and it's not her fault
at all!!

Susan

Susan

--
Max

Old September 1st, 2006, 04:49 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

wrote in message

On 31-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

Ben C'ramer wrote:
Nope. I just don't get off on sticking my cock in the woman I love.

That

sort of behaviour is for teenagers.

no sex?

He calls it "bumping uglies".

I suppose you think leaky old ****s are not ugly?

I'll bite - just how fugly are you??

What I find amazing is that he could even stay married with
an attitude like this.
This is just one of the reasons I think he's lying about this.
He sounds worse than pathological about both women & sex.

Susan
Old September 1st, 2006, 04:49 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

"M. Bakunin" wrote in message
In article LyFJg.5637$N84.2364@trnddc08, wrote:

you believe everything you read online, don'tcha?

Especially when he writes it.

Susan

who the **** are you anyway?

She's a thick Irish ****, who took a Kmart Konversion, got herself
circumcised, and now think she belongs to the jew race.

Jealous?

And totally delusional (but you knew that already).

Susan
Old September 1st, 2006, 04:50 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot

Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in no way

makes me a bigot.

The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless ****tard.

You caught thatm did you?
He also says things like "yids are congenital liars" & still insists he's
not a bigot.

Even my relatives in Mississip don't use that word any more. They all
have edu-ma-cations, now. Try it, you might like it! ^ - ^

He isn't equipped enough to do so.

Susan