Hitler's Pizza

Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:30 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Richard Catto[_1_]

Default Hitler's Pizza

Keith E. wrote:
Whoever deserves it - that's all I'm saying.

According to you, that's everyone except Jews.

i can get with that.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:32 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Richard Catto[_1_]

Ben C'ramer wrote:
Nope. It's ****s like you who made me question all things yid.

did you find any answers?

Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:35 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Richard Catto[_1_]

Ben C'ramer wrote:
It would certainly explain all the hostility towards women who aren't
submissive.

No hostility toward women, cohen. Just ****s like you. You're a disgrace to
femininity.

can you provide us with your definition of "femininity"?

Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:40 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Richard Catto[_1_]

Ben C'ramer wrote:
"Max" wrote in message
or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot
Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in no way
makes me a bigot.

The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless ****tard.

Why would that make me a bigot? Methinks your educational level is not at
all high.

you know, in South Africa, it's a crime to use a racial slur of any
kind to describe someone here.

you can be arrested and appear before a magistrate.

depending on the circumstances, you may get a fine, possibly more.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:09 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

"Max" wrote in message
In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

"Max" wrote in message
In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

"Max" wrote in message
In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot

Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in
no
way
makes me a bigot.

The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless
****tard.

Why would that make me a bigot?

You use slurs to describe people *continuously*. Honestly, Susan could
axe babies to death and stick their little heads on pikes, and she
would STILL look better than you spewing your racist bull****.

No racism in me, you hook-nosed ****.

LOL, no "hook nose" here, Sweetie. I'm about as far from as possible! :

If it walks like a duck...........................
)

As to my being a ****, yes, I can be. When it comes to assclowns like
you, I most definitely am.

You're also a dull ****, aren't you. Consistently.

Now why don't you do humanity a big favor and go suck on the end of a
shotgun? Preferably *before* you've found some pathetic, desperate 500
lb cow who will suffer your bull**** long enough for you swell that
pathetic little one-incher in your pants and navigate it between her
fat folds?

Methinks your educational level is not at
all high.

LOL, *MUCH* higher than yours O-Trailer-Trash-Wannabe.

So you say. Your grammar and spelling tend to indicate otherwise.

My spelling and grammar - except at times that I wish for it to be
perceived otherwise (usually in making fun of ****-Weasels such as
yourself) - is impeccable.

Balls.

I can understand your confusion, however, considering that I tend to
use a vocabulary more complex than mere one-syllable words.

AKA, you're not only a ****tard, but a Trailer-Trash ****tard.

Goodness me. Such a brilliant exponent of wit and repartee.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

"Richard Catto" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yep. Boils down to "Yids are ****s".

Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:11 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

Ben C'ramer wrote:
It would certainly explain all the hostility towards women who aren't
submissive.

No hostility toward women, cohen. Just ****s like you. You're a disgrace
femininity.

can you provide us with your definition of "femininity"?

Anything female which doesn't resemble cohen.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:11 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

Ben C'ramer wrote:
"Max" wrote in message
or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot
Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in no
way
makes me a bigot.
The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless
****tard.

Why would that make me a bigot? Methinks your educational level is not at
all high.

you know, in South Africa, it's a crime to use a racial slur of any
kind to describe someone here.

Where's the racial slur?

you can be arrested and appear before a magistrate.

Good oh.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:24 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ron Jacobson

In article ,
Ben C'ramer wrote:

(hysterical rants given the snip)

Do calm down, "Ben". Soon, your little brother will arrive
with the new shipment, and everything will be fine.

"my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
down." -- the neo-Nazi "Ben Cramer" reflects on his usage of
hallucinatory drugs. Source:

There you go. That's a good lad.

RJ.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:53 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

"Ron Jacobson" wrote in message

Little ronnie's OCD is really acting up tonight.