Hotel in the centre of rome within walking distance

Old September 19th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Mark Kelly

Default Hotel in the centre of rome within walking distance

Three of us are going to rome for a weekend break in October and
looking for a hotel in the centre of rome the one we are thinking of
is Hotel Nardizzi.. in a triple room. wondering if there is any
other hotels you people can suggest that is in the centre and have
left luggage within the 120 euro price range per night. (obivously it
won't be a 4 star hotel for that price.)
reverse my email address, and remove the obvious
spam traps to reach me by email.
http://www.callthrough.tk/ = site not updated.
Old September 19th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Barbara Vaughan

Mark Kelly wrote:

Three of us are going to rome for a weekend break in October and
looking for a hotel in the centre of rome the one we are thinking of
is Hotel Nardizzi.. in a triple room. wondering if there is any
other hotels you people can suggest that is in the centre and have
left luggage within the 120 euro price range per night. (obivously it
won't be a 4 star hotel for that price.)

I don't know what you mean by left luggage; it's usually found in train
stations. If you mean will they keep your bags for a few hours, then
most hotels will do it, although they probably won't have locked rooms
for your luggage at your price range.

Two hotels in the center that I like are the Arenula and La Lunetta. I
believe both can be found on google, but if you have a problem let me
know and I'll dig out the phone numbers. Both are in your price range.

Barbara
Old September 19th, 2003, 05:24 PM
tile

pls go to
www.hotels.com

for special prices for hotels in rome.
I guess that for 120 eur night you might find a good hotel.
I spent eur 68.00night in august for a 4 stars hotel.-

Old September 19th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Mark Kelly

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:24:23 GMT, "tile" wrote:

pls go to
www.hotels.com

I went there and god knows for some reason today I completely didn't
see the bit on the side that say "near landmarks". thanx will use
that. :-)
Old September 19th, 2003, 08:10 PM
kay

hi i went in July and i can defintely recommend Hotel Eton booked at
totalstay.com, it is literally a 2-5 min walk from the termini
station. Rooms are clean, breakfast included and a bargain - we paid
£90 for 2 nights. It is given a 3 star rating.
Old September 19th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Mark Kelly

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:49:52 GMT,
moc.dlrowltn.nojunk@"_T*R*A*P*S*I*H*T*E*V*O*M*E*R* _"okram (Mark Kelly)
wrote:
left luggage within the 120 euro price range per night. (obivously it

I meant 120 pounds price range! anyway thanx for reminding me of the
site. anjd for the other person suggestion of a hotel.. will give it
to my friend to look at.
Old September 19th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Ken Blake

In m,
kay typed:

hi i went in July and i can defintely recommend Hotel Eton

booked at
totalstay.com, it is literally a 2-5 min walk from the termini
station.

You say that as if it were an advantage. The termini area is
neither a particularly nice nor convenient one, and most folks
would prefer *not* to be near there.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup