Car Hire at gerona (Spain)

Old September 13th, 2003, 02:53 AM
John Owens

Default Car Hire at gerona (Spain)

Can anybody recommend a good operator out of there ?
The majors work to a tight price comparison.

I like using local co's sometimes but cannot find a good web site for
gerona airport giving listings.

Thanks in advance.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

Old September 13th, 2003, 09:56 AM
Elio

"John Owens" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
Can anybody recommend a good operator out of there ?
The majors work to a tight price comparison.

I like using local co's sometimes but cannot find a good web site for
gerona airport giving listings.

Thanks in advance.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

Try http://rentacar-europe.com/
I rented from them several times, most recently 2 weeks ago in Gerona
airport, and was always satisfied with their price and service.
Try also http://www.car-hire-valencia.com/ They rent all over Spain.
Elio

Old September 13th, 2003, 10:31 AM
bigbrian

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:53:22 +0000 (UTC), "John Owens"
wrote:

Can anybody recommend a good operator out of there ?
The majors work to a tight price comparison.

I like using local co's sometimes but cannot find a good web site for
gerona airport giving listings.

Thanks in advance.

I hired a car from Girona a few weeks ago, booked online via
Carjet.co.uk. First time I'd used them, good rate, good service, no
problems at all

Brian
Old September 20th, 2003, 11:30 AM
John Owens

"Elio" wrote in message

"John Owens" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
Can anybody recommend a good operator out of there ?
The majors work to a tight price comparison.

I like using local co's sometimes but cannot find a good web site for
gerona airport giving listings.

Thanks in advance.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

Try http://rentacar-europe.com/
I rented from them several times, most recently 2 weeks ago in Gerona
airport, and was always satisfied with their price and service.
Try also http://www.car-hire-valencia.com/ They rent all over Spain.
Elio

Thank you the Valencia one seems to be good value.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

Old September 20th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Mike

Can anybody recommend a good operator out of there ?
The majors work to a tight price comparison.
I like using local co's sometimes but cannot find a good web site for
gerona airport giving listings.
Thanks in advance, John Owens

Try http://rentacar-europe.com/
I rented from them several times, most recently 2 weeks ago in Gerona
airport, and was always satisfied with their price and service.
Try also http://www.car-hire-valencia.com/ They rent all over Spain.
Elio

We use www.carjet.com all the time - at lot's of destinations in Spain and
her islands. We've found them reliable over the last four years - up to
10 hires per year. However, have not used them at Gerona.

Mike
www.alloverhotels.com

Old September 20th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Knut Sømme

John Owens wrote:

"Elio" wrote in message

"John Owens" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
Can anybody recommend a good operator out of there ?
The majors work to a tight price comparison.

I like using local co's sometimes but cannot find a good web site for
gerona airport giving listings.

Thanks in advance.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

Try http://rentacar-europe.com/
I rented from them several times, most recently 2 weeks ago in Gerona
airport, and was always satisfied with their price and service.
Try also http://www.car-hire-valencia.com/ They rent all over Spain.
Elio

Thank you the Valencia one seems to be good value.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

I've used Europecar in Gerona. They are located at the railwaystation.

knut
Old September 20th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Knut Sømme

Knut Sømme wrote:

John Owens wrote:

"Elio" wrote in message

"John Owens" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
[...]

Their link is www.europecar.com (they are located at the airport as
well)

knut
Old September 20th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Elio

"Knut Sømme" ha scritto nel messaggio
Knut Sømme wrote:

John Owens wrote:

"Elio" wrote in message

[cut]

I've used Europecar in Gerona. They are located at the railwaystation.

knut

Their link is www.europecar.com (they are located at the airport as
well)

knut

If You rent a car with http://rentacar-europe.com/ You will most likely get
a car provided by Europcar at a price which may be about 20-30% less than
renting the same car directly at the Europcar website. This was, at least,
my experience at Gerona airport.
Elio