Flat exchange between Paris and London

Old July 16th, 2007, 12:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Pascal DUVAL

Default Flat exchange between Paris and London

Our small and comfy flat in Paris, porte saint-denis just near "les
grands boulevards" for your flat in London.
We are a family, two adults and two children longing to learn english
in London (looking also for a teacher there..also ..)
Our flat would be free all the month of august 2007.

Chat possible thanks to google mail.
Waiting to your answer soon !

Pascal & Jeanne & Nam & Felix

Old August 6th, 2007, 07:26 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Hello,
My name's Salama, I read your advert and I'm very interested in your
offer for house exchange(swap).
I have a nice one bedroom apartment near Notting Hill gate, very
central London(15 minutes).
I'm planning to visit Paris on 8th Agust, staying for 2-4 weeks in
Paris, I hope you'll find this email interesting and we can talk about
a swap during that time.
Please replay as soon as possible.

Regards,
Salama
0044 790 477 47 41

Old August 6th, 2007, 08:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge3

your private mail has been posted to the world and therefore subject to
another good joke by martin and his crones

ups.com...