Car Hire in Australia: need for SLI?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Jerry.james Jerry.james is offline
Banned

They will sign off on the spot as Norman says. I am not sure what
extra policy you are contemplating I do take extra coverage with me
through my travel insurance. I did have an accident in Tasmania, but
that time my coverage had been arranged locally so I do not know if
supplemental insurance was a part, but I did not have to pay even
though the front corner of the driver's side was clipped by a right
turning vehicle.