The Road, June/July 2007

Old August 11th, 2007, 12:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Icono Clast

Default The Road, June/July 2007

You may read a color-coded-to-interests report on our 2007 trip to
Las Vegas via Monterey, Yosemite, Bodie, and Death Valley at
http://geocities.com/iconoc/Articles/RoadJJ07.html If your only
interest is point-to-point distances, times, and speeds:
http://geocities.com/iconoc/Articles...J07.html#Stats

Phoenix, too.

Regulars in this Group know I dance. To see what it is we do elevated
to the highest level, i.e., championship, take a look at this:
http://www.barberassociatesinc.com/swango/swingjam.htm
I know all of the dancers and have danced with six of 'em.

The man with the beard shown in close-up is Robert Royston, the only
person, with his partner Laureen Baldovi (the one with the white top,
vast midriff, and long black hair) to have won the most important and
prestigious championships in the worlds of Swing and Country/Western
dancing in the same year. But they actually did it for four
consecutive years, an achievement unlikely to ever be equaled.!

The woman in red is Robert's wife, Nícola, but they hadn't yet met
when that was accomplished. When he and Laureen did that, they had a
studio in Pleasanton. They now live in New York. The other guy with a
beard (open shirt) is Jason Colacino who, when a teen-ager, was
Robert's student.

Robert, Nícola, and Laureen have a beautiful and delightful routine
that oozes with suggestiveness as we all know about their
relationships: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bUaB80J-CrA

Old August 14th, 2007, 12:27 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Icono Clast" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

HOT! Those babes are hot, hot hot.