easycar car rental?

Old August 10th, 2007, 05:11 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default easycar car rental?

easyCar (www.easycar.com) has some cheap car rentals in the SF area. Has
anyone ever rented from them before?

I have flown the easyJet in Europe, and used easyInternetCafe in Europe,
but don't know anything about easyCar.

Old August 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

On Aug 9, 11:11 pm, "
wrote:
easyCar (www.easycar.com) has some cheap car rentals in the SF area. Has
anyone ever rented from them before?

I have flown the easyJet in Europe, and used easyInternetCafe in Europe,
but don't know anything about easyCar.

Check their terms & conditions. As I read it,
A Deposit is required for possible damage & fuel.
The Rental period is paid in advance. No credit will be given for the
unused portion of the Rental Period if you return early. They also
have a list of events that you can cancel your reservation. If the
event is not on the list, you will not get a refund.
Looks like an extra charge for returning after hours.
Shuttles to the airport may not be available at some locations.

Better read the terms over before hand. It looks to me that there may
be a few surprises there.

Old August 10th, 2007, 05:28 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS

wrote:
easyCar (
www.easycar.com) has some cheap car rentals in the SF area.
Has anyone ever rented from them before?

I have flown the easyJet in Europe, and used easyInternetCafe in Europe,
but don't know anything about easyCar.

Looks more expensive than Budget.
Old August 12th, 2007, 07:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Sapphyre

On Aug 10, 12:11 am, "
wrote:
easyCar (www.easycar.com) has some cheap car rentals in the SF area. Has
anyone ever rented from them before?

I have flown the easyJet in Europe, and used easyInternetCafe in Europe,
but don't know anything about easyCar.

I usually rent from Alamo... haven't had any problems. I also drive
out of state, so I don't like renting from companies that either cap
my mileage, or charge me mileage for out of state. I haven't had any
problems with Alamo and unlimited mileage (in the USA). In Canada I
rent from Avis.

S.