Evidence that the USA is becoming a police state

Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:23 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Evidence that the USA is becoming a police state

On Oct 2, 2:02 am, Hatunen wrote:
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:55:08 -0700, - wrote:
On Oct 1, 3:50 pm, Hatunen wrote:
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:14:21 -0700, - wrote:
Hatunen wrote:
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:14:15 -0700, - wrote:

Alan Pollock wrote:
In rec.travel.usa-canada - wrote:
Alan Pollock wrote:

Mr Nice yells Nazi. A term used when one's run out of arguments, when you know
you've lost but don't want to admit it. The use of 'asshole' is the checksum.

Wrong. You'd like it to be so, but facts is facts. You posted
gratuitous insults at me, with whom you've never before exchanged a
word. You laid out Alan Pollack's vision for the posting style other
people should use for your benefit, and then stated your belief that I
was stupid, lazy and an idiot for not following your prescribed
manner.

So logic doesn't enter into this.

It most assuredly does. The logic is that you insult people out of the
blue, you get nasty reaction in return.

It's not a law of nature, you know. Usually nasty reactions are
from nasty people.

Actually, Dave, you're misinformed; that's not true at all. Docile and
pleasant creatures can react to attack.

Ah. Insult = attack? That's anew one on me.

You are kidding, right?

A stranger walks up to you and calls you a lazy stupid idiot and you
son't think that's an attack? You might want to think that one through
again, Dave.

No. It's not an attack.

Then by your standard, neither is it an attack for the respondent to
that person to react by calling him an asshole.

Why didn't you just say you had this higher threshold?

Who's the stranger that did this to you?

C'mon, now you're scaring me. Maybe you have him kf'ed, but otherwise,
since we all have been ignoring his initial impetus for insulting me
and we've been leaving the previous text quoted, it is easy enough for
you to discover.

It is, of course, quite possible to utter insults while attacking
another person, but that's not the same thing.

So you're unfamiliar with the meaning of the word attack? As in: to
assail with unfriendly or bitter words a speech attacking her
political enemies?

Since you don't consider it a personal attack for someone to call you
a lazy stupid idiot, then you shouldn't consider it a personal attack
for someone to call you an asshole. In any case, all things being
equal, just WTF is your point here anyway? If you think it's crass for
me to use that word in responding to him after he called me a lazy
stupid idiot, you at least ought to think it's crass on his part to
say what he said.

So let's hear what you call a person who makes unprovoked personal
attacks on people he doesn't know.

Well, I'm not so sure I'd call them unprovoked. But I'm a little
unclear on what it is that you think makes you better than him.

Really? You have got to be kidding, I guess. There's no other
explanation I can conceive for your lack of clarity on this. You're
unsure whether his attack on me was unprovoked? How did I provoke him?
I didn't even know he existed.

How long have you been on Usenet?

Quite some time. That's why I say, I don't think I ever came across
him. Even so, how long have *you* been on usenet? Is this the first
time you find that someone who has been insulted by a complete
stranger actually responds back with an insult? Yeesh.

It's simple, Dave. He was over-reacting to the inclusion of all the
previous text to which the other fellow and I were discussing. He
apparently has a "thing" about this, considering it bad form. It's a
matter of opinion, but he's consumed with the notion that only his
style of posting is to be permitted or tolerated.

So, because he's a boor, you can be a boor. OK. Now I know where
you're coming from.

Wow. It's not like I've been hiding the fact that, as I said, if
someone is nasty to me, they get it back in kind.

At least you're admitting the person who started this is a boor!

Now bear in mind that this person and I have never had any exchanges
on usenet, at least to my knowledge. So you actually think that he was
"provoked" by me? To the extent that he introduces himself to me by
lecturing me about isong only "his" style of posting and topping it
off by calling me a lazy and stupid idiot? And you're not sure whether
that's an attack, just some helpful criticism?

It makes me better than him because I don't initiate insults toward
people. I do, however, refuse to take crap from people so I respond in
kind. If you think I should have said, "Oh, Alan, I'm sorry. Tell me
more about how you think I ought to be posting?" then maybe you have a
point.

But I don't think that you, or he, for that matter, would be like that
if some complete stranger poster popped in on you and called you a
lazy and stupid idiot.

It happens. I ignore it.

Bully for you!

... but you obviously wouldn't understand
that.

Hahahaaaa. You're doing an *awfully good job* of ignoring it!!! You've
got 10 posts on this subthread alone!! Fabulous job of ignoring it! I
can't wait to see how many more posts you get when you actually start
in on criticizing the guy who actually started the personal insults.

Fact is, I understand if you ignore it. But like you said, how long
have you been on usenet?

Dale Carnegie, where are you when you're needed??

Dale Carnegie would never approve of your behavior. He wrote "How
to Win Friends and Influence People".

You found Google! Good for you.

You need to look at the person who began this. "Lazy stupid idiot" is
not exactly a great introductory greeting. Dale would have called him
out before I responded. I just showed him what it's like to be like
him. And he (and you and one other) sure seem to have your panties in
a knot over it. I suggest you get over yourselves.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:23 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 2, 3:49 am, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
"Hatunen" wrote in message

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:01:34 -0700, - wrote:

On Oct 1, 6:30 am, Alan Pollock wrote:

My comment was based in reality.

No, it was based in free-floating anger. Mommy not hug you?

Your mommy? Sure. She's well known for her, um, hugging.

Naw, nobody wanted to hug his mommy; she was so ugly the tide wouldn't take
her out. KM

I take it back.... second grade!

Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:25 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 2, 3:49 am, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
"-" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hatunen wrote:
Your mommy? Sure. She's well known for her, um, hugging.

Then you're one sick necrophililac. My mommy's been dead for many many
years,

With you as a child we all know why she died. She wanted to. KM

Nope, I was wrong again! First grade.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:27 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 2, 3:49 am, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
"-" wrote in message

ups.com...

asshole. Wanna be nice? Try it.

Why don't you take your own advice? Don't know how? KM

It's like this: I responded in kind; should he or you recognize that
and be nice, then no problem. It's typical how you bully-types stick
together and all, but you really don't know how to handle it when
someone shoves it right back at you.

Get over it.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:36 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 2, 6:20 am, "Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com"
wrote:
On Sep 30, 8:14 pm, Alan Pollock wrote:

In rec.travel.usa-canada - wrote: On Sep 30, 12:18 pm,

Look it up yourself. You've apparently not

etc bla bla bla.

Why don't you guys in this sub-thread learn some rudimentary usenet stuff, you
know, like not quoting the same lines over and over and over again, especially
when it's all very long and you just have a one-liner at the bottom?

The impression you guys make? Either very lazy idiots, or very stupid idiots.

I'm guessing both. Nex

I'm going to guess that you are both motivated by a pro-USFG position
and are trashing this thread intentionally.

What is a pro-USFG position?

I had no intention to trash... it was brought on by someone else.

Again no substantial
information has been provided by hyphen ('-') substantiating his own
claims. So I feel free to disregard those claims.

I told you if you just Googled the guy's name and found all the stuff
available, it would broaden your base of information. I just didn't
feel like taking the time to do that for you. Oh crap, then, he
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Sear ch

If it turns up the same top link called "Andrew Meyer deserved to be
tased" you can read an account of what happened prior to the videos
you've seen.

It's not a good practice to disregard claims just because someone
doesn't hand you all the info up front.

Further had the
photographer been prearranged almost certainly the photographer would
have been closer to the scene.

That's not a logical conclusion to make.

How many cameras were present at this
event? Numerous cameras. Does one happen to have a better angle?
Certainly. I have not dug deep enough to find the best angle.

Google.

Now additional support for the police state and corrupted media is
presented by Peter Pace in his exit statement. I will gather the full
text version of this statement which provides numerous signals in
dimplomatic yet damning testimony. He is a hero overnight and promises
to light the movement up.

I hope so.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:37 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default The USA is becoming a police state: The Hyphenator Stiflator Infiltrator Agitator Thank You Snake Pig Narc Pork

On Oct 2, 6:29 am, "Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 2:35 pm, - wrote:

Alan Pollock wrote:
In rec.travel.usa-canada - wrote:
On Oct 1, 6:30 am, Alan Pollock wrote:

My comment was based in reality.

No, it was based in free-floating anger. Mommy not hug you?

I was too busy with your mommy.

yawn Is that all you got? No wonder you're stuck being a 'net Nazi.
You have so little imagination.

Moreover, calling someone a (deserved) idiot is not the same as telling
someone "Eat ****, asshole".

Unless you can't tell the difference. Nex

No one appointed you 'net Nazi, did they. Take a hike. You're still an
asshole. Wanna be nice? Try it.

Mr Nice yells Nazi. A term used when one's run out of arguments, when you know
you've lost but don't want to admit it. The use of 'asshole' is the checksum.

Wrong. You'd like it to be so, but facts is facts. You posted
gratuitous insults at me, with whom you've never before exchanged a
word. You laid out Alan Pollack's vision for the posting style other
people should use for your benefit, and then stated your belief that I
was stupid, lazy and an idiot for not following your prescribed
manner.

I'd say that little how-do-you-do introduction *more* than justified
my calling you an asshole. The fact that you're keeping it up only
reinforces that first impression.

But would you prefer 'net Nanny to describe your obsession to try to
dictate how people must conform to your conception of how to post in a
free forum?

Either way, you're still an asshole.

Carry on Einstein. Nex

I got it all over you, dunce.

Hyphenator Alert!
Hyphenator Alert!
Where is the content?
There is none!
Why all the effort?
Oh what fun!
Where is the substance?
The sincerity?
The name of '-'
The hyphenator...
Stifling conversation on this thread...
Trying to make the thread dead...
Like a piece of pork frying in the pan...
Sizzling and fat...
Who pays you hyphenator man?
What is your plan?
Now that Peter Pace
Has made a comfy place
In the revolution
The revelation
to a nation
The apolitical revolution
operating operations
Operators to you stations.

-Tim-

Shama lama ding-dong!

Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:41 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Smell the Pork frying

On Oct 2, 7:32 am, "Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com"
wrote:
On Oct 2, 8:29 am, "Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com"

wrote:
On Oct 1, 2:35 pm, - wrote:

Alan Pollock wrote:
[...]

Yes it's definitely pork-pie. Not turkey pie, not chicken pie, not
shepherd's pie.
The hyphenator '-' has been around for quite a while. Initially I
thought we'd see that his trail would dead end back just a few
threads.

Why? I've been posting under the same account for years.

Maybe it's time to get a new identity porky:

Uh, rapster, I don't change identities. Why the hyphen keeps turning
up when I post here, I have no idea. I tried changing it back, but
didn't work. All my other posts in other groups come through with my
account name. I'd welcome some assistance on why that is, but
otherwise, it's real easy to click on my name and find what in fact
you found. No mystery.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...cf0a56e72612a4
and the clear response with a substantive link:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...4d82469c047d82
and beyond that Flynn numerous posts to alt.law-enforcement
demonstrate your pig-headed nature.

I guess you didn't actually read them then.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:10 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 07:23:21 -0700, - wrote:

On Oct 2, 2:02 am, Hatunen wrote:

Who's the stranger that did this to you?

C'mon, now you're scaring me. Maybe you have him kf'ed, but otherwise,
since we all have been ignoring his initial impetus for insulting me
and we've been leaving the previous text quoted, it is easy enough for
you to discover.

Are you literally bleeding? Have any broken bones? Called 911 for
your injuries? Or is it just that your feelings are hurt, and the
only way to feel better is to be an asshole in return? Or is your
honor at stake, or sonething?

[...]

How long have you been on Usenet?

Quite some time. That's why I say, I don't think I ever came across
him. Even so, how long have *you* been on usenet?

Since 1992.

Is this the first
time you find that someone who has been insulted by a complete
stranger actually responds back with an insult? Yeesh.

Are you telling me I don't have the right to take you to task?

It's simple, Dave. He was over-reacting to the inclusion of all the
previous text to which the other fellow and I were discussing.

So that's why you feel it is necessary for YOU to over-react?

[...]

So, because he's a boor, you can be a boor. OK. Now I know where
you're coming from.

Wow. It's not like I've been hiding the fact that, as I said, if
someone is nasty to me, they get it back in kind.

OK. you do feel you are entitled to be a boor if he is a boor.
We're all on the same page now.

Carry on.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:11 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada

On Oct 2, 10:27 am, - wrote:
On Oct 2, 3:49 am, "Alohacyberian" wrote:

"-" wrote in message

oups.com...

asshole. Wanna be nice? Try it.

Why don't you take your own advice? Don't know how? KM

It's like this: I responded in kind; should he or you recognize that
and be nice, then no problem. It's typical how you bully-types stick
together and all, but you really don't know how to handle it when
someone shoves it right back at you.

Get over it.

What I'd really like is evidence of your claims in the taser incident.
For me to go look them up is not completing the debate.
It is your burden to support your claims.
Best of all is that when you make them to substantiate them.
Simply include a link with the http://part in it and we will all be
able to see your evidence.

You say
"The guy planned to make a disturbance. He's apparently known for
it.
That's why he had the camera there and asked the woman if she was sure
she was taping it."

Where is this information coming from?

-Tim

Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:23 PM posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:11:46 -0700, "Timothy Golden
BandTechnology.com" wrote:

On Oct 2, 10:27 am, - wrote:

You say
"The guy planned to make a disturbance. He's apparently known for
it.
That's why he had the camera there and asked the woman if she was sure
she was taping it."

Where is this information coming from?

It's been on the news a few times. I'm guessing a lot of us have
seen it.