Enjoy Holidays in God's Own Country!

Old November 16th, 2006, 09:25 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
joylandtours

Default Enjoy Holidays in God's Own Country!

Enjoy Holidays in Kerala (India), God's Own Country!

Kerala - One of the 50 must see destinations of a lifetime - " National

Geographic Travel "
Kerela - One of the 10 paradises of the World - " National Geographic
Travel "
Kerala - One of the 100 great trips for the 21st century - " Travel and

Leisure "
Kerala - One of the ten hot spots for the millennium - " Emirates
In-flight Magazine "
Kerala - One of the ten love nests in India - " Cosmopolitan "
Kerela - One of the six destinations of the millennium - " Khaleej
Times "
Kerala Tourism - Prestigious International Award for Leisure Tourism
for the year 2000-2001, by Pacific Area Travel Writer's Association (
PATWA )
Kerala Tourism - the best State that promoted tourism in India in the
year 2001 - " Outlook Traveller " and TAAI
Kerela Tourism - Best Performing State Award for the year 1999 - 2000 -

" Government of India"

India has a rich and diverse architectural and cultural heritage
reflected in the varied styles that grace its monuments Scattered all
across this land. Kerela is amongst one of the famous places for the
touristsin India . It has a beauty of its especially in its festive
time of Onam.
Just right down in the south of the peninsular India, round Cape
Comarin, lies Kerela,a strip of land embraced by the Arabian Sea down
her full stretch.Kerela is situated at the South west side sharing the
borders with Karnataka,Tamil Nadu and having Sri Lanka as its
neighbouring country. It is situated in about 38,863 sq. km and
Trivandrum as the capital is a tropical travel-destination.It is the
first place to recieve rainfall in India.Expected monsoon time is June
to September whereas the best season to have full fun and enjoyment is
from November to April. Kerela with her excellent coconut-palm frinzed
beaches, Lagoons, Coves, breath-taking beautiful backwaters, luscious
verdure, cool green, crunchy cashewnuts, colourful Kathakali, temples,
synagogues and churches.

So, why wait? Extend your tryst with this spectacular geographical
wonder and experience its rich cultural heritage and enterprising
denizens who are epitomes of hospitality, which adds vibrancy to its
diverse and bountiful natural wealth.

For all your travel assistance in Kerala, please contact us at

For more details, please visit my blog at
http://joylandtours.blogspot.com

Cheers!

The Joyland Tours & Travels Team

Old November 16th, 2006, 10:47 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Kerry

"joylandtours" wrote in message
oups.com...
Enjoy Holidays in Kerala (India), God's Own Country!

India is a great country, in fact you've never traveled until you've been
there. But, I always thought that Australia was "Gods own country"

Maybe god has two countries he calls his own.

Kerry
Calcutta - Darjeerling
http://dhr.capebyron.com/

Old November 16th, 2006, 07:44 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Fred[_4_]

"Kerry" wrote in message

"joylandtours" wrote in message
oups.com...
Enjoy Holidays in Kerala (India), God's Own Country!

India is a great country, in fact you've never traveled until you've been
there. But, I always thought that Australia was "Gods own country"

Maybe god has two countries he calls his own.

No. There are dozens of 'God's own' countries. Just hop off the plane at any
country and ask the inhabitants.

Old November 16th, 2006, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
JohnM

In article ,
Kerry writes

"joylandtours" wrote in message
roups.com...
Enjoy Holidays in Kerala (India), God's Own Country!

India is a great country, in fact you've never traveled until you've been
there. But, I always thought that Australia was "Gods own country"

And I thought Godzone was NZ.
--
JohnM
Old November 17th, 2006, 02:43 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Fred[_4_]

"JohnM" wrote in message
In article ,
Kerry writes

"joylandtours" wrote in message
groups.com...
Enjoy Holidays in Kerala (India), God's Own Country!

India is a great country, in fact you've never traveled until you've been
there. But, I always thought that Australia was "Gods own country"

And I thought Godzone was NZ.
--
JohnM

Correct. 'Tis!

Old November 17th, 2006, 06:01 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
A Mate

Nah!! It's Far North Queensland (Cairns and surrounds) - just ask anyoone
who lives there!

"Fred" wrote in message

"JohnM" wrote in message
In article ,
Kerry writes

egroups.com...

Old November 17th, 2006, 08:12 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:01:36 +1000, "A Mate"
wrote:

Nah!! It's Far North Queensland (Cairns and surrounds) - just ask anyoone
who lives there!

Isn't that what he said below..... NZ.......

I thought that there were that many Kiwis in Qld, that is was
considered part of NZ (:+{

"Fred" wrote in message

"JohnM" wrote in message
In article ,
Kerry writes

legroups.com...

Old November 17th, 2006, 09:49 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
A Mate

Aw! Tony - out of google groups - you're a marked man - at least North of
Mackay!!!

wrote:

Nah!! It's Far North Queensland (Cairns and surrounds) - just ask anyoone
who lives there!

Isn't that what he said below..... NZ.......

I thought that there were that many Kiwis in Qld, that is was
considered part of NZ (:+{

"Fred" wrote in message

"JohnM" wrote in message
In article ,