USDA checks in Hawaii?

Old January 29th, 2008, 08:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default USDA checks in Hawaii?

Hey everyone

I am just posting to confirm that before checking in for our flight
home to the mainland that we will need to go through a USDA checkpoint
at Hilo Airport. Also was hoping that someone could confirm that Aloha
does not have assigned seating.

Thanks
HBS
Old January 30th, 2008, 10:02 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Pro

Ag checks In Hawaii airports only happen on NonStops from a city in
Hawaii to a mainland destination.
There they check your checked luggage.

Aloha does not assign seats for InterIsland Travel.
Its open seating since there is no First class on InterIsland Travel.
On The flights from Hilo, Kona, Maui(ogg) HNL and Lihue, to Mainland
destinations,
Aloha has First class and Coach assigned seating in place.

Old January 30th, 2008, 03:43 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Jeff[_16_]

wrote in message
Hey everyone

I am just posting to confirm that before checking in for our flight
home to the mainland that we will need to go through a USDA checkpoint
at Hilo Airport. Also was hoping that someone could confirm that Aloha
does not have assigned seating.

Thanks
HBS

Aloha does not assign seating on interisland flights (and Hilo-Honolulu is
only 45 minutes anyway)