Animals Living Inside My Bed

Old May 1st, 2008, 12:35 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Celebrity Perkoff Club

Default Animals Living Inside My Bed

Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."

Than all this **** is moving around under me and it takes a few
minutes til it calms down.

Why does this happen?

It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?

Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?

I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.
Old May 1st, 2008, 01:20 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Ned Flanders

On 1 May, 13:35, Celebrity Perkoff Club wrote:
Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."

Than all this **** is moving around under me and it takes a few
minutes til it calms down.

Why does this happen?

It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?

Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?

I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.

their names are John Kulp and Dunge
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:18 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Ron Hamilton

Default Animals Living Inside My Trousers

Celebrity Perkoff Club wrote:
Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
of my trousers.

That happens to me, too.

Let's go out for a drink.
Old May 1st, 2008, 06:27 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Mr.Smartypants[_3_]

On May 1, 9:35*pm, Celebrity Perkoff Club wrote:
Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around inside
of my matress. *It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly after.
When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."

Than all this **** is moving around under me and it takes a few
minutes til it calms down.

Why does this happen?

It's not natural. *I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?

Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?

I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.

It's Boobs trying to hide from Rupert.

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:59 PM posted to alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Runge11

Default Animals Living Inside My Bed, magda zoophile ??

magda the bulldog

"Magda" a écrit dans le message de
On Thu, 1 May 2008 05:20:02 -0700 (PDT), in rec.travel.europe, Ned
Flanders
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... On 1 May, 13:35, Celebrity Perkoff Club wrote:
... Sometimes I wake up and it feels like animals are moving around
inside
... of my matress. It's really weird and it really freaks me out and it
... happens just about everytime I fall asleep and wake up shortly
after.
... When I wake up I think "Hmm what woke me up."
... Than all this **** is moving around under me and it takes a few
... minutes til it calms down.
... Why does this happen?
... It's not natural. I'm pretty sure there is nothing living inside my
... bed, is this some sort of weird nightmare or something?
... Or like I was just going into REM sleep and I woke up and that's it?
... I don't know, so if you have any ideas let me know.
... their names are John Kulp and Dunge

AKA Yapping Little Bitches. No wonder the poor devil can't sleep...!

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Old May 1st, 2008, 11:02 PM posted to alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Ron Hamilton

Magda wrote:
[...]

....à part les explusions de gaz provenant de ton anus...
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:28 PM posted to alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
John Kulp

On Thu, 1 May 2008 23:59:08 +0200, "Runge11"
wrote:

magda the bulldog

Nope. Bulldogs are much more attractive. And personable. Less rabid.
Etc. etc.

.. .

Old May 1st, 2008, 11:29 PM posted to alt.dreams.lucid,rec.travel.europe,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
John Kulp

On Fri, 02 May 2008 00:24:02 +0200, Magda
wrote:

On Thu, 01 May 2008 15:02:40 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, Ron Hamilton
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... ...à part les explusions de gaz provenant de ton anus...

And here there is, Ladies and Gentlemen, the third little bitch who can't even spell words
in his own language...

Makes more sense than your babbling.