Air and water temperature when snokling in Cabo San Lucas?

Old December 17th, 2004, 01:31 PM

Default Air and water temperature when snokling in Cabo San Lucas?

Does anyone know where I can find the air temperature and the water
temperature when snorkling in Cabo San Lucas? If so, I would greatly
appreciate hearing from you.

My wife and I are from the Southeast and spend much of our recreational
time in the Gulf of Mexico area of the Florida Panhandle. In the
summer, the typical outdoor temperature will be in the 90's and the
water temperature around 87-88 degrees in July, August, and early
September. As a matter of fact, in November, the water temperature will
be in the high 70's, which my wife considers to be much too cold.
Look forward to hearing from someone.

John

Old December 17th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Mike Cordelli

For today it's at

http://www.loscabostoday.com/weather.htm

Not sure where you can get historical information if that's what you are
looking for.

oups.com...