Stay away from JetBlue

Old September 9th, 2003, 04:42 PM
me

Default Stay away from JetBlue

James Robinson wrote in message ...
It's been a while since the "don't fly" type posts have appeared. We
seem to be getting a rash of them lately, and they are as misinformed as
ever.

[snip]

I'd guess that if I did a google search on rec.travel.* I could
be informed of so many commerical travel service companies that I
"should not use" that travel would almost cease to be feasible.
Just doing a quick search since 1995, I'm not suppose to fly
United, USAirways, TWA, NW, Aeromexico, KLM (with a baby), America
West, and PanAm. There's also a host of hotel chains I'm not
suppose to use.

I'd probably be more impressed with the posts if they told
me what airline I WAS suppose to fly. You know, that one
that never screws up, doesn't arrive late, has no ticket
restrictions, and always, ALWAYS, presumes that the customer is right!
Old September 10th, 2003, 12:57 PM
James Robinson

bjmpls wrote:

Agreed. Southwest is a great airline. Friendly crews, great service, cheap fares.

I hate the scramble seating. I avoid them when other airlines offer
similar prices and schedules, which is happening more often these days.
I won't be able to avoid them this coming week, however.

And more room!

Southwest has smaller seats and narrower aisles than JetBlue, and soon
will have less legroom. If space is your requirement, then JetBlue is
your solution.
Old September 10th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Jamie Graham

"Ray Lozano" wrote in message
I recommend Southwest Airlines. They operate a terrific business and
they are deservedly profitable. Come to think of it, I've never had a
bad experience on American or Delta, but Southwest is by far the most
agreeable air travel experience.

Ray Lozano
www.usairways.tv

Your opinion is truly valued.

Old September 10th, 2003, 09:32 PM
mrtravel

Jamie Graham wrote:

"Ray Lozano" wrote in message

I recommend Southwest Airlines. They operate a terrific business and
they are deservedly profitable. Come to think of it, I've never had a
bad experience on American or Delta, but Southwest is by far the most
agreeable air travel experience.

Ray Lozano
www.usairways.tv

Your opinion is truly valued.

I'm waiting for the pro WN website

Old September 10th, 2003, 10:25 PM
JohnT

"mrtravel" wrote in message
news
Jamie Graham wrote:

"Ray Lozano" wrote in message

I recommend Southwest Airlines. They operate a terrific business and
they are deservedly profitable. Come to think of it, I've never had

bad experience on American or Delta, but Southwest is by far the

most
agreeable air travel experience.

Ray Lozano
www.usairways.tv

Your opinion is truly valued.

I'm waiting for the pro WN website

Complere with a picture of a US Airways 330 so as not to appear bised?

JohnT