Where can I travel for $2000?

Old April 5th, 2009, 01:09 AM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.travel.cruises
Jasper Tiler

Default Where can I travel for $2000?

I have $2000 left which I'd like to spend for
a cruise.

Which kind of cruise can you recommend?
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 4/4/2009 8:09 PM Jasper Tiler "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
I have $2000 left which I'd like to spend for
a cruise.

Which kind of cruise can you recommend?

Where do you want to go? What area? Caribbean, Pacific Northwest
Passage/Alaska, New England States, Bahamas, Baltic States? There are
lots of locations where you can travel. It all depends on what kind of
cabin you want. Are you cruising alone or with someone who will pay
their part of the fare? How long would you like to cruise? 3-Day Cruise
to nowhere out of Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. 7-Day Cruise? What time of year
are you considering. You might investigate: Priceline, Orbitz,
Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Kayak, Expedia or different cruise lines web
sites. The fare for a cruise depends on the variables I have mentioned,
plus they are also capacity controlled.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old April 7th, 2009, 02:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kenn Smith

Brian, for some strange reason know only to himself and some diety,
Jasper is plastering newsgroups with - "I want to begin _ __ _ _ _ _ and
what do I need?" posts. He's hit a couple of other groups which I read.

Old April 7th, 2009, 11:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake Jasper Tiler :

I have $2000 left which I'd like to spend for
a cruise.

Which kind of cruise can you recommend?

Bist du deutsch? (hint: look at the cross posting)

If you're serious, contact me. Your email is obviously a spam trap.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Hi, I'm Michael Phelps and Olympic Gold isn't the only
Gold I'm thinking of.

Hi, I'm Michael Phelps and when I'm on Maui, Wowwie.