Celebration of Life

Old August 15th, 2006, 05:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Default Celebration of Life

Carol finishes radiation next Tuesday. We're planning a party for
early September. But not the week of the 24th. This morning I booked
us a junior suite on the Rhapsody of the Seas. We took a tour of the
ship Sunday and were pleased enough to book. Didn't get a great cabin
(all they had left were connectings, handicaps and one obstructed
view). But we're sailing.
--
dillon

How much power does it take to run a server farm?
A googlewatt.
Old August 15th, 2006, 09:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_1_]

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Carol finishes radiation next Tuesday. We're planning a party for
early September. But not the week of the 24th. This morning I booked
us a junior suite on the Rhapsody of the Seas. We took a tour of the
ship Sunday and were pleased enough to book. Didn't get a great cabin
(all they had left were connectings, handicaps and one obstructed
view). But we're sailing.

Great news. I hope Carol is feeling good and enjoys this cruise more
than any other. She's really been through a lot. Thanks for posting
this. Wish we could attend this party.
Best wishes to Carol for a complete recovery!!

Ermalee

Old August 15th, 2006, 01:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ebbtide

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Carol finishes radiation next Tuesday. We're planning a party for
early September. But not the week of the 24th. This morning I booked
us a junior suite on the Rhapsody of the Seas. We took a tour of the
ship Sunday and were pleased enough to book. Didn't get a great cabin
(all they had left were connectings, handicaps and one obstructed
view). But we're sailing.
--
dillon

How much power does it take to run a server farm?
A googlewatt.

Have the best sailing ever!!

Ebbtide

Old August 15th, 2006, 02:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peri

Dillon Pyron wrote:
Carol finishes radiation next Tuesday. We're planning a party for
early September. But not the week of the 24th. This morning I booked
us a junior suite on the Rhapsody of the Seas. We took a tour of the
ship Sunday and were pleased enough to book. Didn't get a great cabin
(all they had left were connectings, handicaps and one obstructed
view). But we're sailing.

GREAT news, Dillon!

We LOVED our Rhapsody cruise...among the friendliest people and crew
we've ever sailed with. And you're sailing on my birthday, certainly a
lucky day ;-) .

You've got a great itinerary, too, with the whole afternoon and evening
in Key West, and nice, long days in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We had a
blast at Irish Kevin's the night we were in Key West!

I know I've said this before, but be sure to spend some time with Derek
Lewis at Kamikazee Karaoke in the Schooner Bar at night, a 100% sure way
to laugh and feel good.

Have a GREAT time! You and Carol both deserve it.

~ Peri

Old August 15th, 2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Carol finishes radiation next Tuesday. We're planning a party for
early September. But not the week of the 24th. This morning I booked
us a junior suite on the Rhapsody of the Seas. We took a tour of the
ship Sunday and were pleased enough to book. Didn't get a great cabin
(all they had left were connectings, handicaps and one obstructed
view). But we're sailing.

Wonderful news!! I know that you and Carol are going to have the best
cruise ever!!

We sailed the Rhapsody of the Seas in feb. '04 and loved the ship and
the staff. The food was lousy, but I am sure that has improved by now.

It was a cruise from hell, but that was because of circumstances and
the captain was wonderful in handling a difficut situation. Little
things like it was the Mardi Gras cruise and we couldn't get to N.O.
and then on top of that we had lousy weather.lol

sue

Old August 15th, 2006, 04:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Carol finishes radiation next Tuesday. We're planning a party for
early September. But not the week of the 24th. This morning I booked
us a junior suite on the Rhapsody of the Seas. We took a tour of the
ship Sunday and were pleased enough to book. Didn't get a great cabin
(all they had left were connectings, handicaps and one obstructed
view). But we're sailing.

What great news!..Congratulations to Carol for being a trooper!
The Rhapsody is a lovely ship...are you driving to Galveston the day before?
Have a wonderful celebratory cruise!
--Jean

Old August 15th, 2006, 05:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen Henelde

What great news! Have a wonderful vacation and celebration. My best wishes
to you both!

Karen
Owings Mills, MD

Old August 15th, 2006, 06:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

congrats, congrats. enjoy key west too! one of my favorite places! have a
key lime pie for me
sheree

Old August 15th, 2006, 10:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

You do not know me,but want to wish both you and carol the best and have
a wonderful cruise. Sounds like you both deserve it.
surfer e2358

cruise lover