Online tropical women's clothing in January?

Old January 11th, 2004, 01:23 AM
DDupin

Default Online tropical women's clothing in January?

I'll be traveling to the south Caribbean in February and realized I could use a
few more things to wear. I've been googling but haven't come up with a website
that offers a good choice of hot-weather clothing for 85-degree-plus weather.
(I won't be on a cruise.)
Anyone know of any sites? I've tried Amazon, Nordstrom, etc.
Old January 11th, 2004, 01:35 AM
JoyceR

Try HiloHatties.com

Great stuff for tropical climates.

Joyce

--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of

Old January 11th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Charles

In article , DDupin
wrote:

I'll be traveling to the south Caribbean in February and realized I
could use a few more things to wear. I've been googling but haven't
come up with a website that offers a good choice of hot-weather
clothing for 85-degree-plus weather. (I won't be on a cruise.)

I don't know much about tropical womens clothing but if I need to get
something off season for a cruise that isn't currently available at
local stores because it is the wrong season, I go to online stores of
Lands End or LL Bean. http://www.landsend.com , http://www.llbean.com/

--
Charles

Old January 11th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Tom & Linda

Ditto for Land's End and LLBean.

Also things like Limited2 and Bebe.

--Tom

.net...

Old January 11th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Pete

Most of the stores up here in the north east have the type of clothing you
want out now. We got some last week

Pete

Old January 11th, 2004, 03:16 AM
I Caramba

"DDupin" wrote in message
I'll be traveling to the south Caribbean in February and realized I could

use a
few more things to wear. I've been googling but haven't come up with a

website
that offers a good choice of hot-weather clothing for 85-degree-plus

weather.
(I won't be on a cruise.)
Anyone know of any sites? I've tried Amazon, Nordstrom, etc.

Not knowing what size you may be or what price range you are thinking of,
here are some URLs that may help:

Nice, light weight, gauzy clothing:

http://www.aprilcornell.com/cornell/

From doing a quick google search:

http://www.drawstringsofmalibu.com/

http://www.spacestation42.com/Shops/beach-wear.html

http://www.peglutz.com/CyberStore/resort/

http://shop.inthepinkonline.com/inthepink/

http://www.firstresortclothing.com/cruise_wear.htm

http://www.painagirl.com/

http://www.moonbowtropics.com/

http://www.mytiesarongs.com/

http://www.imperialeye.com/cruiseandresortwear.htm

http://www.surfshopcity.com/specialtysizes.htm

Old January 11th, 2004, 03:56 AM
EileenMcDonald

I'll be traveling to the south Caribbean in February and realized I could
use a
few more things to wear

Check out http://www.ablambdin.com
beautiful resort wear... can be pricey, though. I discovered it 2 and 1/2
years ago... get the catalogs with sale pricing and get email alerts.
It all depends on your taste in clothes....I buy, somewhat, differently,
clothes for cruises, than I do for every day type clothes..I have 2 closet
full of cruise clothes...I dress *up* every single night...love it! Have
never been disappointed in the selection offered. I would never look to a
Landsend or LL BEAN type place for cruise clothes.( maybe, maybe.. but,
ACK..not really, if I was considering an Alaska cruise?!) Also, check out
Lew Magram? Do a google search, ...some of their clothes are a bit much,
over the top, but...I've been able to find quite a few hidden gems...
lastly... go to newportnews.com.. lots and lots of great clothes, in many,
many different styles, and bargains, galore! Including, shoes, summer
shoes...even at this time of the year.
As for me, I don't much care for Chico's... too much of that *crinkled*
look! What's up with that? YUCK!
Best of luck to you and I hope you have a fantastic vacation. I've got about
a gazillion other catalogs that have wonderful resort wear...email me if you
need anymore info. or sources.
Eileen

---