IgoUgo

Old March 12th, 2007, 03:11 AM posted to rec.travel.misc
Ablang

Default IgoUgo

http://www.igougo.com

Welcome to IgoUgo!

Thanks for visiting IgoUgo-the best place to find candid first-hand
travel information, reviews, advice, and inspiring stories from
everyday travelers.

As the world's leading online travel community, IgoUgo's 350,000
members offer what guidebooks can't: hundreds of thousands of opinions
on destinations across the globe, plus suggestions and photos for
everything from cheap eats and luxury accommodations to must-see
attractions and worthwhile day trips.
IgoUgo at a Glance

* 4,000 destinations
* 350,000 members
* 300,000 reviews
* 200,000 photos
* Launch: June 2000
* Redesign: March 2005

Why write a review on IgoUgo? It's a great way to share travel
memories with friends, family, and a growing community of travel
enthusiasts; practice your travel-writing skills; and take your love
of travel to a new level. Plus, for every review or photo you submit,
you'll rack up IgoUgo GO PointsSM, which are redeemable for gift
certificates at stores like Amazon, Target, and the Sports Authority.

IgoUgo members are passionate, they're articulate, they're... the real
thing. Not only have they made IgoUgo the best travel community on the
web, but they've also made it one of the best general travel resources
available anywhere.

Plenty of industry leaders seem to think so, too. In the four short
years since our launch, IgoUgo has been consistently recognized for
its online travel expertise:

* Winner of the 2004 Webby Award for "Best Travel Site in the
U.S.," with three straight previous Webby Award nominations for "Top
Five Travel Sites in the U.S."-2001-2003
* Yahoo Internet Life (Top Five Travel Sites, Top Travel Community)
-2002
* USA Today (Top Travel Sites)-2002

But you don't have to take our word for it-or theirs. Search for
content on your next trip destination, fill in your personal profile,
check out our destination spotlights, browse our travel deals, pose a
question to other travelers on our message boards, or contribute some
travel journals of your own. We look forward to hearing about your
trips-and to seeing you online.