Travel to East africa.

Old April 3rd, 2007, 08:35 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Nora

Default Travel to East africa.

It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you Noranairi tours and
travel, based in Nairobi, Kenya (East Africa). We have the advantage
of giving our clients highly personalized service. Boasting a team
that has over six years experience in tours and travel within East
Africa our service is both efficient and exceptional.

Noranairi have several safari itineraries to some of the most
spectacular safari destinations for an ultimate adventurer. These
tours will show case the Africa of myth and legend complete with
perfect chances of viewing the "BIG FIVE" and tours through some of
East Africa's most scenic landscapes.

Tour and travel services include:
· Car hire
· Transfers
· Hotel bookings
· Camping and lodge safaris
· Weekend getaways and excursions

For those who enjoy taking control of their safari, Noranairi will
work closely with you to design an itinerary that will suite your
budget, number of days and destinations giving you the safari you
desire. Noranairi delivers not-to-be-forgotten tours that can be
tailored to meet your interests.

At Noranairi we don't only specialize in tours and travel but also
offer car hire (self drive) services and transport to corporate
(staff) and individual clients. Vehicles are well maintained in
excellent condition and with affordable rates.

Our Website: www.noranairi.com
Email: