Cruise changes due to Isabel

Old September 16th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Mike Cordelli

Default Cruise changes due to Isabel

Carnival:

Itinerary Changes - Cruises departing on September 10, 13 and 14

Due to the projected path of Hurricane Isabel, we will change the
itineraries for the following scheduled Eastern Caribbean cruises:

.. Carnival Legend - September 10, 2003 cruise will visit Key West, Nassau
and Freeport.

.. Carnival Triumph - September 13 cruise will visit Cozumel, Grand Cayman
and Ocho Rios.

.. Paradise - September 14 cruise will visit Belize, Isla Roatan, Grand
Cayman and Cozumel.

All other cruise departures will operate the scheduled itineraries.

------------------------

RCCL

September 12, 2003

Royal Caribbean International is closely monitoring the path and progress of
Hurricane Isabel to ensure our guests enjoy safe and comfortable cruises and
our ships steer clear of the storm.

The safety and comfort of our guests is always the foremost concern of Royal
Caribbean International.

Given Hurricane Isabel's current and projected path, we are altering the
itinerary of one Royal Caribbean International ship, Navigator of the Seas.

Navigator of the Seas will not make its scheduled port call in Nassau,
Bahamas, on Sunday, September 13. The rest of its itinerary is expected to
remain unchanged.

At this time, all other Royal Caribbean International ships are sailing
their normal itineraries. We will continue to closely monitor the storm and
update this information as needed.

NCl

The NCL Hurricane Task Force is tracking Hurricane Isabel's progression
hourly. If weather conditions change and prevent Norwegian Dawn from
traveling to Florida and the Bahamas, then the company will alter the ship's
schedule to a contingency Canada/New England itinerary.

------------------

Celebrity

MIAMI - (September 12, 2003) - Celebrity Cruises is closely monitoring the
path and progress of Hurricane Isabel to ensure our guests enjoy safe and
comfortable cruises and our ships steer clear of the storm.

The safety and comfort of our guests is always the foremost concern of
Celebrity Cruises.

We appreciate the understanding of our guests regarding this fluid
situation.

Given Hurricane Isabel's current and projected path, we have not altered the
itineraries of any Celebrity Cruises ships.