Holyday in Salerno!

Old December 4th, 2007, 12:48 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
ana

Default Holyday in Salerno!

Hello, I am Ana and I am writing you from Grand Hotel Salerno, Italy,
a new modern structure in the heart of this beautiful city. One can
make a lot of excursions: in the Amalfi Coast and the famous islands
as Capri, Ischia, Procida as it is next to the port (400 m); to
Pompei, Paestum, Naples -the railway station (200 mt), the bus
terminal (150 m).
One can sleep to our four stars hotel with 60 EURO at room by night
including breakfast and can use all the benefits of the "Campania Art
Card" that is an inclusive ticket that allows free access to the main
museums and archaeological areas of the Region.
If you want more info please contact me at
and visit our web site
www.grandhotelsalerno.it . Come to Salerno!
Old December 6th, 2007, 11:02 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Those prices are good, but you can get vouchers at www.r8s.us to make
travel even cheaper there and all over the world and some vouchers