Looking for Australian Cruise Ship Passengers.

Old March 6th, 2006, 02:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Looking for Australian Cruise Ship Passengers.

Looking for any info I can get on travelling on P and O cruise ships
in the pacific. Ship reviews, tips, destination advice etc.

Many thanks in advance

Mary

Old March 6th, 2006, 03:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Mary,
We have just started a new website and my associate is from Australia
and provides quite a bit of information about that end of the world. Check

Old March 6th, 2006, 04:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

it out at www.themarinerscabin.com
Jim

Have you departed from the blinking ads site?

--
Charles
Old March 6th, 2006, 04:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Yes I have. This new site has no ads and is run by donations and the people
there are strictly volunteers.
Jim

"Charles" wrote in message
d...