Is Cancun the BEST deal for all inclusive?

Old May 21st, 2004, 12:14 AM

Default Is Cancun the BEST deal for all inclusive?

Ive been thinking abt taking my 28 yr old nephew on a trip as a high
school graduation present. We are very close....and he is off to
college next year

I priced a 7 day/6 night trip to Oahu and it was $2200. Ouch!

Im in north Missouri and would be leaving from St louis. Can go any
time from now till 3rd week of July. After that my nephew has to be at
college for orientation, etc.

Can I get a much better deal going to Cancun? Ive NEVER been to
Cancun.... but have been to hawaii a few years ago. Hence the
questions

Advice?
Old May 21st, 2004, 04:10 AM
wayne

Cancun and Playa Del Carmen have some great deals.

You can get a decent all inclusive from 800 bucks air included.
The all inclusive will really save you on food and beverage costs!

Wayne

Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:36 AM

Cancun and Playa Del Carmen have some great deals.

You can get a decent all inclusive from 800 bucks air included.
The all inclusive will really save you on food and beverage costs!

Wayne

OK.....I will have my travel agent check in to it

BTW.... my nephew is 18..... not 28 as I mistyped in the original
message. HAHA
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Hai Pham

I just in newspaper (Philadelphia Inquirer), Apple Vacations has Cancun
Inclusive on sale for certain date.

Hai

Old May 27th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Elliottmoore2

My husband and I just came back from Cancun last Thurs. It was the best trip
we've ever taken. If you can find any deals for The Royal Solaris Hotel it is
winderful. Great entertainment team, great rooms and food, and nonstop
activities. You can be as relaxed as you want or live it up as much as you
want. It is an all-inclusive. I don't have the link handy, but do a search for
their site. I know Apple does tours to there although we used a company called
Travel impressions through AAA. Hope this helps.

Old May 29th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Elliottmoore2

I believe they did some remodeling last year. We didn't have any problems with
air conditioning or plumbing. As a matter of fact, one of my fears before going
there was the air conditioning might not be strong enough as I have allergies
and need it quite cool when I sleep. Well, I happy to say it was very cool and
that was without putting it on the coolest setting. No changing of rooms for
us.