Immature Cabin Crew

Old September 29th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Scott Hillard

Default Immature Cabin Crew

"Craig Welch" wrote in message
This happened a lot in the US, but to some extent has died down.
Surprised to see it in Australia.

The staff involved should be sacked. They don't have the required
maturity to fly as responsible members of cabin crew.

Petzl will be pleased, of course.

Any confirmation that the report is actually accurate?

AFR isn't exactly gospel.....

Old September 29th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Brad Porter

To All who believe the cabin crew was wrong,

What would your reaction have been if the headlines we

250 Dead in QANTAS Hijacking

"Cockpit Voice Recorder Reveals that Flight Attendant suspected terrorist
activity before takeoff but crew kept mouth's shut because of fears of
loosing jobs"

If Dixon really did say he wanted them sacked, which I strongly suggest he
would have, then he is an even bigger loser than I thought he was.

Not all Arabs are terrorists, but all terrorists are arabs.

I shall never fly QANTAS again as long as Dixon is at the helm, what a
dickhead, he rates up there with Peter Reith and look what happened to him !

I rest my case.

Old September 29th, 2003, 05:16 PM
mrtravel

Brad Porter wrote:

To All who believe the cabin crew was wrong,

What would your reaction have been if the headlines we

250 Dead in QANTAS Hijacking

"Cockpit Voice Recorder Reveals that Flight Attendant suspected terrorist
activity before takeoff but crew kept mouth's shut because of fears of
loosing jobs"

If Dixon really did say he wanted them sacked, which I strongly suggest he
would have, then he is an even bigger loser than I thought he was.

Not all Arabs are terrorists, but all terrorists are arabs.

Would you say that Tim McVeigh was a terrorist? Would you say he was an
Arab? All of the 9/11 terrorists were male. Should males be thrown off
of Qantas?

Based on the reports, the only "threat" seemed to be the people on the
plane were Arab and spoke a different language. Maybe if we could get a
report of why the cabin crew thought they were terrorists, that would be
helpful, but I haven't see one.

Old September 29th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Peter L

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:38:05 GMT, "Brad Porter"
wrote:

To All who believe the cabin crew was wrong,

What would your reaction have been if the headlines we

250 Dead in QANTAS Hijacking

"Cockpit Voice Recorder Reveals that Flight Attendant suspected terrorist
activity before takeoff but crew kept mouth's shut because of fears of
loosing jobs"

If Dixon really did say he wanted them sacked, which I strongly suggest

he
would have, then he is an even bigger loser than I thought he was.

Not all Arabs are terrorists, but all terrorists are arabs.

You ought to pop over to Belfast for the weekend.

Yep, the famous Arab terrorist (is that redundant) Tim McVeigh.

Old September 29th, 2003, 08:48 PM
mrtravel

AJC wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:58:12 +0100, wrote:

You ought to pop over to Belfast for the weekend.

Or the Basque region of Spain, or Corsica, or Peru, or Colombia, etc.,
etc.
--==++AJC++==--

Or Oklahoma City

Old September 29th, 2003, 10:31 PM
mrtravel

Craig Welch wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/p3ik
http://tinyurl.com/p3jg

Note the words 'Qantas admitted ... '

Were it not true, Qantas would (quite rightly) have made a lot of
noise to the offending press.

I wonder if the cabin crew also thought the Australian AF officer was a
terrorist too

Old September 29th, 2003, 11:12 PM
Miguel Cruz

Crash N Burn wrote:
"mrtravel" wrote:
Or Oklahoma City

However, those non-Arabs terrorists seem to attack those having some
involvement in their local issue.

What connection did Tim McVeigh have to Oklahoma City or anyone in it?

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.
Old September 30th, 2003, 01:18 AM
Petzl

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:31:34 GMT, mrtravel
wrote:

Craig Welch wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/p3ik
http://tinyurl.com/p3jg

Note the words 'Qantas admitted ... '

Were it not true, Qantas would (quite rightly) have made a lot of
noise to the offending press.

I wonder if the cabin crew also thought the Australian AF officer was a
terrorist too

No comment allowed from the cabin crew?

In Australia its *not* abnormal for people of "middle Eastern
Appearance" to board Qantas flights and have *never* seen animosity
shown by cabin crew to them.

Very curious as to why a relatively normal event had a plane grounded
because of *entire* cabin crew of four reporting terrorist concerns

So far we are only hearing Qantas's played down version of events

Petzl
--
LET'S LOOK OUT FOR AUSTRALIA
http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/