Looking for investors & cooperating partners!

Old December 21st, 2003, 07:24 PM
tom256

Default Looking for investors & cooperating partners!

Hello,

My name is Toomas Allikas from Estonia and

Im looking for investors for those projects:

1) Emecom - Manufacturing of windmilltowers and electro-generators

http://allikas.pri.ee/services.html (Investment Projects)

The company requires the credit in the ammount of 5 700 000 USD

for the construction of a new factury

on manufacturing of windmilltowers support.

The calculations given below, show, that the organization

of such production in Estonia allows to work with profitability of 19 %.

2) E-organizator - World covering transport and logistic portal

http://allikas.pri.ee/services.html (Investment Projects)

The purpose of this project is to mediate the information

and advertisement through one certain internet portal.

In relation to this project is to create the best

and most effective internet environment witch helps

civilians and transportation related enterprices

find appropriate and reliable cooperation partners fast and easy.

3) Mobile interpretation - GSM translation systems

http://allikas.pri.ee/services.html (Investment Projects)

Project has been patented and it also has the financial calculation.

The selling price is 50,000,000 eur.

4) Real Estate.

http://allikas.pri.ee/services.html (Real Estate)

Real estate projects in Estonia.

Nature reserve, land, houses, departments, invest projects etc.

5) Fish Factory

http://allikas.pri.ee/services.html (Investment Projects)

Business plan to build fish factory

I´m interested to find long term business partners.

And if you can´t help me then maybe you could

suggest anybody who might be interested!

Also Im interested to represent products in Estonia.

(food, wines, alcohol, phones, industry products etc.)

All my projects are in: http://allikas.pri.ee/services.html

NB! If you can help me, I will pay a good %.

Best Regards

Toomas Allikas

+372 55 504 694

Mail & MSN

Homepage:
http://allikas.pri.ee

Old December 21st, 2003, 07:36 PM
Jeremy

On 21/12/03 20:24, in article , "tom256"
wrote:

Hello,

My name is Toomas Allikas from Estonia and

Is that part of Nigeria?

J;

Old December 21st, 2003, 09:10 PM
tim

"tom256" wrote in message

I am a loss to understand the type of person who thinks that
they may make a contact for a million dollar deal by spamming
a newsgroup?

tim