VIKING Pictures

Old January 7th, 2010, 08:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Default VIKING Pictures

Hi everyone

If anyone is wanting to see the Pictures from our cruise on Holland
America or from the Oasis you can go on to our website
www.cruiseoutlets.com
go to the left hand side where it says new Pictures of ships I
believe

and you can view several of the Viking cruisers photos

ENJOY

Susette
Old January 7th, 2010, 09:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Island Grampa

Actually, Susette, to get to the pictures you have to go to the link called
"View Viking Group Photos", then go to the Westerdam link. There was a
slight glitch on my pictures which sent them off-center. To correct this,
you can open the first picture, then double-click on that picture. That
will give you the full view of my pictures.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old January 7th, 2010, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Island Grampa" wrote in message
Actually, Susette, to get to the pictures you have to go to the link
called "View Viking Group Photos", then go to the Westerdam link. There
was a slight glitch on my pictures which sent them off-center. To correct
this, you can open the first picture, then double-click on that picture.
That will give you the full view of my pictures.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

How's the weather out on your island in the pacific? We're supposed to get
our third snow storm tonight... I'VE HAD IT with snow already this year...
LOL

--Tom ---wishing I was still enjoying Curacao weather...

Old January 8th, 2010, 03:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Island Grampa

Hi Tom

We had some snow on the ground when we came home from the Viking cruise, but
that is long gone. It has mostly been raining with temps in the thirties F
and dipping down below freezing at night. The last couple of days have been
clear and cold but they are forecasting warmer weather on the week end (in
the 50s F).

This is a condition called the "Pineapple Express" because the winds come
across the ocean from Hawaii bringing lots of rain, but warmer temperatures.

I hope it warms up soon across the whole continent. "Global
Warming"....HUMBUG!

Old January 8th, 2010, 05:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

"Susette" wrote in message

Hi everyone

If anyone is wanting to see the Pictures from our cruise on Holland
America or from the Oasis you can go on to our website
www.cruiseoutlets.com
go to the left hand side where it says new Pictures of �ships I
believe

and you can view several of the Viking cruisers photos

ENJOY

Susette- Hide quoted text -

thanks tobie! I ahve not gone over there and look at them all yet its
been quite busy here... But Kerrys Brother kindly put them on the
website for us

Susette
Cruise outlets and travel
833 Kings Hwy Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
800 853 9515
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Jan 7, 5:49�pm, "Tom K" wrote:
"Island Grampa" wrote in message

Actually, Susette, to get to the pictures you have to go to the link
called "View Viking Group Photos", then go to the Westerdam link. �There
was a slight glitch on my pictures which sent them off-center. �To correct
this, you can open the first picture, then double-click on that picture..
That will give you the full view of my pictures.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

How's the weather out on your island in the pacific? �We're supposed to get
our third snow storm tonight... I'VE HAD IT with snow already this year....
LOL

--Tom ---wishing I was still enjoying Curacao weather...

ME TOO ME TOO

it was a disting.... thank goodness

Susette
Cruise outlets and travel
833 Kings Hwy Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
800 853 9515
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

"Tom K" wrote in message

"Island Grampa" wrote in message
Actually, Susette, to get to the pictures you have to go to the link
called "View Viking Group Photos", then go to the Westerdam link. �There
was a slight glitch on my pictures which sent them off-center. �To
correct this, you can open the first picture, then double-click on that
picture. That will give you the full view of my pictures.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

How's the weather out on your island in the pacific? �We're supposed to
get our third snow storm tonight... I'VE HAD IT with snow already this
year... LOL

--Tom ---wishing I was still enjoying Curacao weather...- Hide quoted text -

Global Warming is a figment of GOres Imagination... the world changes
every 100 years this is just one of those changes....
Susette
Cruise outlets and travel
833 Kings Hwy Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com